Sneeze Fetish Forum

B/f Allerigies!

Cocoleone

My boyfriend has the worst allergies! They have definitely gotten worse over the past while. :laugh: Usually they're the worst in the spring when all the trees are blooming, but this winter he has gotten really super allergic to our cat. Every morning he wakes up and he's okay, but within the next 1/2 hour he starts sneezing, really powerful, strong sneezes one after another, they start off one at at time, here & there and they quickly escalate to sneezing every minute, he can't do anything else but wait for the next gut wrenching, double him in half, sneeze. He basically has to leave the house and wait for two hours until it goes away!

I have a great time of it, but he kind of gets angry because he can't stop sneezing!

Keep the cat. He will get used to it. I have a friend who is allergic to cats and he spends so much time at out house, he's gotten to where the cat doesn't even bother him anymore....rats.

No way! He loves our cat! He's talked about getting allergy medicine, but never does!! Actually his allergies have gotten way worse since we've known each other, I think his get worse with age!

Keep the cat.  He will get used to it.  I have a friend who is allergic to cats and he spends so much time at out house, he's gotten to where the cat doesn't even bother him anymore....rats.

Interesting obs, both of them!

Does your friend still sneeze, even with the cat banished?

Archived