Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question :P

CDK114

I don't think you can make it do that automatically, but I believe you can "subscribe" to specific threads individually and receive email notifications when those subscribed threads are commented on. I'm not entirely clear on how it's done though. So I'm not much help :P

It is possible to get the forum to send you an e-mail notification whenever a thread you've started or posted in receives new posts. To do this go to 'My Controls -> E-mail Settings'. The last of the options is the one you want. The drop down menu gives you 5 options for the type of notification you want:

No Notification - Any topic will be tracked in the 'My Controls -> View Topics', but no e-mails will be sent.

Immediate E-mail Notification - You'll receive an e-mail as soon as anyone replies to a topic you've started/replied in.

Delayed E-mail Notification - You'll receive e-mail detailing all activity in your tracked topics that happens when you're not active on the board.

Daily E-mail Digest - You'll receive one e-mail every day detailing all activity in your tracked topics.

Weekly E-mail Digest - You'll receive one e-mail every week detailing all activity in your tracked topics.

Archived