Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which Female Celebrity You Paid To See Sneezing ???

plcwill2011

Mines are:

1: Angelina Jolie.

2: Oprah.

3: Tyra Banks.

4: Christina Aguilera.

5: britney Spears.

6: Mariah Carey.

7: Jennifer Lopez.

8: Jennifer Love Hewitt.

9: Hale Berry.

10: Beyonce.

11: Rihanna.

12: Madonna.

13: All the women of the Kardashian/Jenner family.

14: Cyndi Lauper.

15: Elisabeth, Barbra, and Sherri from the view.

16: All the female cast of Grey's Anthony, and Desprite Housewives.

17: Debra Norville.

18: The WWE Diva.

19: Callie Thorne.

20: Mariska Hargitay.

Mod Note: Please switch your caps lock off for thread titles.

Anne Hathaway

Cobie Smulders

Alyson Hannigan

Hayden Panettiere

Debby Ryan

Christina Hendricks

Brenda Song

Emma Watson

Vanessa Hudgens

Mila Kunis

Zooey Deschanel

Emma Stone

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Lacey Chabert

Rachel Bilson

Jennifer Morrison

Lea Michele

Heather Morris

Jennifer Aniston

Kat Dennings

Karen Gillan

Billie Piper

None.

Male celebrities, on the other hand... I can think of a few. (What's with the gender discriminating topics? :P)

Oh I could think of one or two, but then again... I'd probably like to know what their sneezes are like before I cough up money for it. :P Meaning, I wouldn't pay to see a crap sneeze from someone I find hot, just because I find her... hot. :bleh:

That totally made a lot of sense, didn't it? :P

I don't dig female sneeze... so... yeah...

but... honestly I wouldn't pay anyone to sneeze for me.. that be like... prostitution or something.....

lol hahahahaha joking... sorta....

Yeah, they'd take the money and run. Never gonna see'um again.

But... if there where a male celb... who was gonna sneeze anyway... I would probabaly choose... um....

Casper van Dien...(man)

there is this other guy but I don't know his name.... hot guy too...

Today my teachers sucked every drop of my blood (metaphorical), and I can tell you that answering this topic is like the best part of the day. :)

First, let's be clear: I like both female and male sneezes, but I'm not the type of person who spends money to see someone sneezing. :naughty:

But, list of the female celebrities I want to see sneezing is here:

It would be nice to get more sneezes from Lady GaGa and Jessica Alba (their sneezes sound sooooooo awesome!)

Then... what about Helena Bonham Carter?

And, bealive it or not, most of ALL, I would like to see Glenn Close sneezing. :drool:

She is not usual on the lists like this one. You know, not young enough ( :D ) , not beautiful enough and blah, blah, blah... But, still, she has that something in her act and personality that makes my little fetisher in my head yell: "Sneeze! Sneeze! Do, please!" whenever I see her "on duty.

Plus- she is probably the most adorable female antihero of our childhood (my childhood, after all). Talking 'bout the (female) antiheros, does anyone here know the better one?

And, bealive it or not, most of ALL, I would like to see Glenn Close sneezing.

Oh yes, I would also love to see her sneeze!! :):D

And, bealive it or not, most of ALL, I would like to see Glenn Close sneezing.

Oh yes, I would also love to see her sneeze!! :):D

I was planning to write something clever on this, then I saw the smileys you put in your post (a little devil) and that totally brang my memories back.

Gosh (OMG, I can hear her yelling: "I'll wear Anita's dogs!" with an evil laugh at the end).

:naughty:

I was planning to write something clever on this, then I saw the smileys you put in your post (a little devil) and that totally brang my memories back.

Gosh (OMG, I can hear her yelling: "I'll wear Anita's dogs!" with an evil laugh at the end).

:D

Ahh, yes, Cruella de Vil... a perfect sneeze object. :)

:)

Ahh, yes, Cruella de Vil... a perfect sneeze object. :D

I grew up with that story. So Glenn Close is one of my favourite actresses now :dribble:

And Cruella is the fictional character my little sister is scared most of all... ;)

And about sneezing.... I have to find 101/102 dalmatians bloopers. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

marg helgenberger

julia roberts

florence henderson

vicki lawrence

valerie bertanelli

aj cook

paget brewster

katy perry

lady gaga

matina mcbride

carrie underwood

Don't know if you've seen these jwags, but here's a small compilation of Lady Gaga sneezing 4-6 times

Archived