Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Cold with a side of Snuggles

Xyla

This is one my many jewels I’ve been working on this year in order to get my creative juices flowing again.

Parring: Nicky/Dawson (my ocs)

Contains: Sneezing, cuddles, sneezing, tissues, and more sneezing! X3

~~~~

I remember the tea my grandmother used to make me. Lemons and peppermint: sour, sweet, and minty. She sometimes would leave a tiny slice of lemon in my Scooby-Doo mug and I’d always try to fish it out with my spoon and suck on it.

Heh’Gnssh!” I could really use some of that tea now.

I rubbed my nose tiredly, I felt a shudder down my spine as another sneeze-or two- began to build, my hands steepled over my nose and mouth.

Hih-heh-heeh…” my eyes shut tight and I nearly gave myself whiplash at the force from my exploding nasal passages. “Ah’Mmbthh!” At least it was just one.

Something moved beside me and I remembered that Nicky was still in bed, his bare back exposed to me, dark hair splayed everywhere on the pillow. Inching myself closer, I pressed my forehead to his warm skin.

Sniffling, I noticed the familiar rawness in my throat brought on by post nasal drip; my throat felt sore too.

I sneezed again, just barely covering it and coughed. Nicky rolled over facing me, his eyes bleary.

“Sorry.” I whispered, feeling bad for waking him.

Nicky grunted pulling me to his chest. He rested his chin on my blonde hair and sighed content.

Wrapping my arms around him, I sighed myself. If Nicky was someone else, he’d had complained and left the bed. I probably would’ve woken up alone like when I was with Charlie.

My nose tickled again, dragging me out of my memories. Rubbing my nose against his sparsely hairy chest only made it worse.

I sniffled wetly noting that my arms were tight around his back and would require untangling in order to catch the sneeze in my hands. I tried to move but Nicky held me tighter. My nostrils were already burning and flaring as I tried to tell him my predicament.

“Nih-ky, I need t-to sdee-sdeed-heh!”

My boyfriend mumbled something and rubbed my back with his fingers.

“Neh-Nicky? Heh…I’b goneh..hiih..”

“S’okay.” but it wasn’t okay for me; and my nose wasn’t being helpful.

I was caught off guard by a sudden cough, and the next thing I knew-“HG’SHUUU!” right into his chest.

HehTcchsh! HehnTssh! Heh-Heh-EhNGSHUU!”

Nicky loosened his embrace, pushing me back a little so he could look at my face. I still felt incredibly sneezy as well as embarrassed at the spray I left on his chest ,and the snot streaming from my nose.

I shifted my gaze from him, my nostrils flared and the tickle was taking over me.

“I’b huh…heh-heh…uhh…sdeed…heh-ahh-heh.” and then I felt something press against my wet nostrils.

I don’t know why he does that. Nine times out of ten it doesn’t work but for some reason, Negi thinks he can stop my sneezes with his finger under my nose.

I looked helplessly at him, eyes tearing, nostrils flaring against his finger, my lungs expanding like a balloon before I let loose.

Heh…Huhh-Igshuu! Nngnshuu! Hephshhh! HUUPSHUUUEW! Heh’Shssh!” I still felt one more but it was taking it’s time.

I stared in horror at his snot covered finger. He slowly removed it, reaching over on his side of the night stand, handing me tissues and wiping his hands with his own.

“I’b sor-sor-HahShew! Heh-heh? HehNHShuuew! Snddff! I’b sorry.” I whispered. I could just die. “IihShuu!”

“Come ‘ere.” he smiled at me not the least bit bothered.

I was in his arms instantly, feeling his kisses on my head again.

He held me for a long time with my arms curled to my chest clutching the tissues before he moved a hand to stroke my forehead. He paused for a moment, looking down at me. I sniffled and snuggled closer to him.

“Oh.”

The sound made me look up at him. He frowned at me, eyebrows furrowed with concern.

“Whad is id?”

“Do you have a cold?”

I thought about it for a minuet. A dull headache was beginning to form between my eyes and I became more aware of the general ache that usually came with a cold. I rubbed a hand over my throat.

“Aw baby!” Nicky sat up again, reaching over on his side of the bed offering me more tissues.

“Poor thing.” he cooed, kissing my forehead.

Ah’Iishh!” I sneezed into the tissues. I really hated my nose.

Negi hopped off the bed, “Don’t worry hon, I’ll take care of you.” I blew my nose again and snuggled deeper into the sheets.

Eh…Tisshu! Uhg.” I really wanted some of grandma’s tea now.

I awoke with a start, trying to figure out why I couldn’t breathe very well. My inflamed sinuses reminded me soon enough.

I sat up a little, noticing something in my lap. A small box of tissues lay on its side. Nicky must have left them for me.

A deep itch blossomed in my inflamed sinuses rendering me helpless against the on coming sneeze.

Ah’Tchgu! Heh-heh! Ehngshuu!” I scrambled to grab the box with a hand , groaning when the floral patterned cube toppled to the floor.

I tried to retrieve it nearly finding myself on the floor when two more sneezes snuck up on me.

So there I sat in bed with a hand cupped to my face and a free hand resting uselessly at my side.

“Hey hon, you awake?” Nicky walked into the bedroom stopping mid-step at the sight of my appearance. His silvery blue eyes stared at me for half a minuet before they fell to the forsaken box on the floor.

I sniffled fluidly feeling helpless and desperate for some tissues.

In Nicky fashion, he retrieved the tissues, plucked out several, sat beside me, and pulled my reluctant hand away from my face to replace with said tissues.

“Blow.” he said gently.

He didn’t need to tell me twice.

When I finished, I turned my head away from him. “Hek’Shuu! IdShaa!” my nose began to run again triggering my cough.

Nicky rubbed my back , placing his hand on my forehead, his hand cool to my fevered brow.

“I’ll bring you some more medicine.”

Heh’Chttt!”

“And some more tissues.”

Heh’Shessh! Hdk’Shuu! Hih’Eckshissh! Ung.”

“I think an extra blanket would help too.” he smiled and kissed my cheek before leaving the room to return with said supplies.

I fell back against the firm hypo-allergenic pillows, staring at the white popcorn ceiling. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was to find someone like Nicky. I honestly felt like I was in a dream; no one could ever truly be this kind to my never ending needs. I turned to my side after a draining coughing fit. I felt horrible.

I must’ve fell asleep again.I woke up curled into a ball beside Nicky who had his laptop in his lap. He stroked my hair with a free hand, eyes focused on the illuminated screen.

“I’ll see if I can make some tea for his cough.” he spoke quietly, fingers curling into my blonde bed hair.

I managed to stifle a sneeze that had tried to ruin the smile spreading across my face.

~end~

Please be gentle. I know the formatting(among other things) is off.

I will get better! I’m just a lil rusty. :)

Don't worry about formatting. It's the story that counts, and this is a great one! I love snuggly cuddly boys muahahaha and this is so sweet and enjoyable!

Archived