Sneeze Fetish Forum

Brand New!

SterlingSilver

Hey, everyone! So excited to be here :mellow:. I've been looking at this forum for years, but finally got the guts to get an account. I hope to start posting stories soon, and I hope to get to know a few of you in the community as well :3

Glad to finally be apart of something LOL. I used to be so nervous and shy about my fetish, but now I'm among others, so I'm sure I'll really come to appreciate my membership!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm SO happy you migrated on over here!!! :D

I know I stopped reviewing after a while, but I really did LOVE the way your Ouran story ended. :cryhappy: It was perfect! Thanks for reading my Kuro drabbles! I appreciate your comment. :heart: Feel free to read my other stuff on here as well (I have a ZILLION Ouran stories, as well as various series). I can't wait to read more from you!

I hope you like this forum. :D Let's chat sometime soon! :hug:

WAAAH! *huggle* Spoo! It's so good to hear from you! I missed you! LOL. I'm so glad you liked the way it ended :D.. It feels good to finally finish something XD. It's so cool to finally be here, amongst the awesomeness that is SFF. And you can be sure that I'll comment on everything you post, my dear! :D And YES! We definetly have to chat sometime XD

Welcome to the forum. :blushing: Have fun. :drool:

I am curious though... is there any particular story connected to the user name? *is thinking of 1) Black body radiation and 2) Thompson scattering now* :lol:

Thank you for the kind welcome!

Actually, there's quite a long, nonsensical story XD. My favorite anime is Black Cat, and so I thought I would be cool and do "BlackScat," but then I remembered that "scat" is another term for like, "poop," so then I was all, "OMG, I can't make THAT my username!!".. So then I added "ter" onto the end, and everything was fine XDDD. I think I think too much :drool:

Hello~

Ah, it was you who wrote that Ouran fanfic?? :'D

That was such an awesome story! I loved it so much! ;u; I remember when I anticipated for the last few chapters, and I almost cried when you posted the last chapter up X'D

That fic is one of my faves now :)

Yes, that was me! Thank you SO SO MUCH! I'm very glad you liked it :dribble:. It means so much to me that you enjoyed it! I wanted it to work for the fetish audience, and the non-fetish, but now that I finally have an account here I can write more-.. "less-mainstream" fiction ^_-.. I hope to contribute to this forum in the future, and read amazing fiction from you~! LOL

• 2 months later...

This is rather late, but hi and welcome!!!~! ^^ I know I already mentioned this elsewhere, but your Ouran fic is quite frankly one of the best ones I've seen, EVER. wub.png You are an amazing writer, and I can't wait to read more of your "non-mainstream" stuff!! XD smile.png

Archived