Sneeze Fetish Forum

New How I Met your Mother

Jessie

There's a lot of Barney sneezing in the newest How I Met Your Mother. Not as exaggerated or deliciously contagious as his sneezing debut a few seasons ago, but they are diabolical (you'll get it when you watch) and numerous. NPH can do a good fake. Also, I find it adorable that Marshall has to sweetly bless him even when angry at him.

Here's a link to watch the episode:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/DC82359E870EE0C1#

There's one sneeze just after the opening credits after the 2 minute mark and a few more just after the 11 minute mark.

This was SO. AWESOME. I love how Marshall kept blessing him. It was all so perfect.

I swear they're onto us. They had that delicious episode in season two where Barney had a cold, and then suddenly, within like, the last two seasons (after some people started posting HIMYM fiction here) he's sneezed at least three more times (one of which was from a cold!)

Something's totally up! Not that I'm complaining...

Hahahahahahaha!!! That whole episode was HILARIOUS! And you're right, he can really pull off a fake sneeze :dribble:

Great find!

oh my! i don't really like How I Met Your Mother, or Neil Patrick Harris for that matter- but they were GREAT fake sneezes. I liked the sound of them a lot!

My favorite was the one at around 11:35 :winkkiss::D

I also liked the "bless yous"

Thanks!!

Archived