Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anime - Zero no Tsukaima

Mitsu

I just started watching a cute little comedy/romance/magic anime called Zero no Tsukaima, and its quite adorable. :D I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice little fluff anime to watch in their free time.

In ep. 6, the group is looking for a magic weapon in an old abandoned shack in the woods, and the boy, Saito, sneezes because of the dust. It's quite cute (and non-fakey!) ^^

http://www.animeseason.com/zero-no-tsukaima-episode-6/ **at 9:35**

LOVE IT!!! It would have been even awesomer if he had a fit when it blew up in his face though... XD

Awesome find, thank you!!! Ah dust, you're so wonderful! HEHE! Liked the "realism" of it, not just a sneeze but some coughing and of course he's totally bishie so YAYS!

Awesome find, thank you!!! Ah dust, you're so wonderful! HEHE! Liked the "realism" of it, not just a sneeze but some coughing and of course he's totally bishie so YAYS!

I know, right! For some reason, I also like that he sneezes right after touching the table- like, I always find enjoyment in seeing what guys do with their hands when they sneeze (like, covered/uncovered/etc)-and yes! the coughing fit made me so happy as well! Sneezy bishies = love.

Kawaii~!! He was SO ADORABLE! It was so sudden XDDD. Great find! Thanks for posting :)!

Archived