Sneeze Fetish Forum

Get your psychological profile from a cookie!

Pilgrim

If you eat it this way…

1. The whole thing.

This means you consume life with abandon. You are fun to be with, exciting, and carefree with some hint of recklessness.

2. One bite at a time.

You are lucky to be one of the 5.4 billion other people who eat their Oreos this very same way. Just like them, you lack imagination, but that’s okay, not to worry, you’re normal.

3. Slow and Methodical.

You follow the rules. You’re very tidy and orderly. You’re very meticulous in every detail with every thing you do. People like you oughta stay out of the fast lane if you’re only going to go the speed limit.

4. Feverous Nibbles.

You have a tendency to work too much and do too much. You always have a million things to do and never enough time to do them. Stop reading this and get things done already!

5. Dunked.

Every one likes you because you are always upbeat. But, dunking is a messy business and you can be untidy at times.

6. Twisted apart, the inside, and then the cookie.

You have a highly curious nature. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work, though not always able to put them back together, so you destroy all the evidence of your activities.

7. Twisted apart, the inside, and then toss the cookie.

You take risks that pay off. You take what you want and throw the rest away.

8. Just the cookie, not the inside.

You enjoy pain.

9. I just like to lick them, not eat them.

Stay away from small furry animals and seek professional medical help - immediately.

10. I don’t have a favorite way. I don’t like Oreo cookies.

You probably come from a rich family, and like to wear nice things, and go to up-scale restaurants. You are particular and fussy about the things you buy, own, and wear. Things have to be just right. You like to be pampered. You are a prima donna. There’s just no pleasing you. Why are you here with us little people?

9. I just like to lick them, not eat them.

Stay away from small furry animals and seek professional medical help - immediately.

ROFL !

How about if you twist them apart, eat all around the inside, then eat the inside with the remainder of the cookie? :D

Evidently mine is a combination of

4. Feverous Nibbles.

You have a tendency to work too much and do too much. You always have a million things to do and never enough time to do them. Stop reading this and get things done already!

5. Dunked.

Every one likes you because you are always upbeat. But, dunking is a messy business and you can be untidy at times

**gets back to work :D :D **

I consume life with reckless abandon XD

Also, I really want an oreo now... OHWAIT! I have oreo peanut butter ice cream! I WIN!

:dribble:;)

May I come over??

Pleeeeeeeeease?

*bats eyelashes at Ouro* :D

You probably come from a rich family, and like to wear nice things, and go to up-scale restaurants. You are particular and fussy about the things you buy, own, and wear. Things have to be just right. You like to be pampered. You are a prima donna. There’s just no pleasing you. Why are you here with us little people?

Ummmm.... I just really don't like the taste. :dribble:

You have a highly curious nature. You take pleasure in breaking things apart to find out how they work, though not always able to put them back together, so you destroy all the evidence of your activities.

7. Twisted apart, the inside, and then toss the cookie.

You take risks that pay off. You take what you want and throw the rest away.

I am a cross between these three. 90% of the time, I don't like them ... the profile does not fit.

• 1 year later...

Twist, inside then outside. But my fave is the double stuff chocolate filling ones then turn them into quadruple stuffed. Mmm :)

For adult psychology, put "...in bed" at the end of every qualification.

For xkcd-style adult psychology, put "...except in bed" at the end of every qualification.

• 2 weeks later...

2. One bite at a time.

You are lucky to be one of the 5.4 billion other people who eat their Oreos this very same way. Just like them, you lack imagination, but that’s okay, not to worry, you’re normal.

I do both of these because I like to try eating the cookies in all different ways. xD But the latter of those two is quite like me!

(Also, after reading the title for the thread, I just assumed we were talking about fortune cookies for a while and got confused at the mention of Oreos. It cleared up a lot about the methods of eating, though, since I don't know anyone who eats the inside of a fortune cookie at all. xD)

Archived