Sneeze Fetish Forum

This community Has made such a difference in my life.

retrofan191

This community Has made such a tremendous difference in my life. even outside of the fetish you people are so open minded and cool that I feel like I can just be my complete self and not have to worry. Ive also met some amazing friends here. This is a shoutout to an amazing group of people who accept you for YOU.

:P I totally agree with this statement. Everyone here rocks. :hug: And Retrofan, you're one of the coolest people I know online.

Group hug! :hug:

To the coolest bunch of people I've ever met through a computer screen: :P

Well said Retro. So glad you're enjoying being part of this community -- we're glad to have you on board.

Take care and all the best,

Zed

:hug: I totally agree with this statement. Everyone here rocks. :laugh: And Retrofan, you're one of the coolest people I know online.

Thanks alot Anony, I have diabetes now :P

agreed :hug: such a bunch of awesome people (sneeze fetishists seems nicer than "ordinary" people :P)

:) I never expected this place to become such a big part of my life when I first joined, but I can honestly say that some of my best friends are people I met through here. It's an amazing community and I'm beyond glad it exists! Hooray for us! XD :wub:

Well, you've contributed a lot to the community, Retro, so it's only natural that the community is supportive of you.

Take care.

Wonderful of you to take the time to stop and be thankful, and express it here! I'm so glad that the community has been such a positive thing for you :) I really enjoy having this community and being a part of it as well. There sure are a lot of nice, and supportive people here. Glad you started this thread!

Honestly, this forum is one of the few places where I not only feel understood, but accepted too.Spread the love and hugs! :(

• 1 month later...

Choosing to quit my former, full-time lurker position and finally joining this community was the most helpful decision I've made in a long while. You all seem lovely and welcoming!

wub.png

Choosing to quit my former, full-time lurker position and finally joining this community was the most helpful decision I've made in a long while. You all seem lovely and welcoming!

wub.png

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Not lurking is one of the best decisions I made. Everyone on the forum is quite amazing. :wub:

Archived