Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anime: Nyan Koi?

SterlingSilver

Don't know if anyone's posted anything about this show, yet (probably have XD). But this anime revolves around adorable high schooler Junpei, who has a terrible cat allergy. He ends up getting cursed in the first episode, and must help 100 cats or he will turn into one himself. Due to his constant proximity to cats, he does quite a lot of sneezing through the whole series. The first episode has a fair amount :dribble:. It should be easy to find!

Don't know if anyone's posted anything about this show, yet (probably have XD). But this anime revolves around adorable high schooler Junpei, who has a terrible cat allergy. He ends up getting cursed in the first episode, and must help 100 cats or he will turn into one himself. Due to his constant proximity to cats, he does quite a lot of sneezing through the whole series. The first episode has a fair amount :). It should be easy to find!

i remember it was already posted somewhere here but didnĀ“t find it :unsure: but thanks ^_^

so if you liked that anime search for omamori himari. also a boy with a cat allergy :)

I watched that!!! It was short and sweet. Definitely and anime to watch if you're looking for a quick one to fill some time. ^__^

That anime was sooooooo cute :3

Haha, I do remember it was mentioned somewhere around here (which is why I went to go watch right after lol)

If anybody wants to watch Omamori Himari, watch out for a few things.

Just a bit of a warning :blushing:

Oh, yeah! I've seen some of that! It's so cute xDDDD. These poor guys, constantly suffering at the hands of cats-... to our delight :shifty:

Archived