Sneeze Fetish Forum

kim kardashian

sneezybreezy

Great find!

However, I was dissapointed by the fact that the camera seemed like it was purposely moved to the right, away from Kim as she sneezed, most likely as a request by her for less embarrassment...but there are multiple cameras that were filming obviously, so there had to be a shot directed right at Kim, maybe even zoomed in a bit that i HOPE will appear on the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians bloopers" for this season...Keeping my fingers crossed.

I also didn't like the fact that she made them sound like coughs, so much that her brother Rob and husband Kris didn't even realize she had sneezed! =(

But any vid of Kim sneezing is a treasure for sure! =)

Anyone know of any other videos of Kim sneezing by the way?

Great find!

However, I was dissapointed by the fact that the camera seemed like it was purposely moved to the right, away from Kim as she sneezed, most likely as a request by her for less embarrassment...but there are multiple cameras that were filming obviously, so there had to be a shot directed right at Kim, maybe even zoomed in a bit that i HOPE will appear on the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians bloopers" for this season...Keeping my fingers crossed.

I also didn't like the fact that she made them sound like coughs, so much that her brother Rob and husband Kris didn't even realize she had sneezed! =(

This is a definite for sure.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfqo9h_ki...-sisters_people and this which I'm still undecided on.

Great find!

This is a definite for sure.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfqo9h_ki...-sisters_people and this which I'm still undecided on.

Oh yea, oops! i forgot to include about that TMZ video about how the photographer makes fun of it lol...

I was going to say in my previous comment how that one is kind of bad quality, opposed to the good quality, but sort of offscreen one that the new video is like, but hey, at least theres 2 videos of Kim Kardashian sneezing! Can't wait for a third! haha =)

Oh what the hell. I watched this episode on E like 2 weeks ago. I remember this scene where Rob is having a go and both Kim and Chris. SHE NEVER SNEEZED. They cut it completely out.

I remember it all. But I'm SURE I would have noticed if she sneezed. I can't believe they cut it out on Australian TV! What the hell!! What other KUWTK sneezes have they deprived me of ;)

Great find though!!

I swear I saw an episode where their mum sneezed once. Not the slightest idea of any of the details though. Oops :/

Archived