Sneeze Fetish Forum

how does DBSK sneeze?

Emily

I just looove this group and I can't believe they disbanded after so many years. But they're just amazing and this is one of their old radio station recordings. so one of the fans sent a fetishy letter and asked about how they all sneezed [i absolutely love the lovely individual who sent that in <3] and so Changmin imitates all their sneezes. they also compare american and japanese sneezes and imitate those too, which is adoraaable. 8D totally not a rabid fangirl, nope. haha i wish i found something they actually sneezed on recording or on video or something, but alas, i have no such luck. oh well. at least i can imagine what they look and sound like as they sneeze.

whoops. forgot to mention that the sneeze talk starts around 0:30. LOL they're so funny <3

...and then I SQUEEE'd. :cry:

Band member sneeze discussion? I'm in a very, very happy place right now. :hug: Awesome find! Thank you!

(Gotta love the spellings :evil:)

AWWWWWWW!! This is GREAT! Wonderful find :D! It's all so adorable :). They're so comfortable talking about it! I would have been red in the face XDDD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived