Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Series Topic

retrofan191

Hay guise check out my new avatAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have been looking for an opportunity to tell you how much I EFFING LOVE your avatar and here it is. Dat Sweetie Belle.

Also loving the cutie-marked car wtf I wish I still had a car D:

I hope you all know that I have become ridiculously addicted to this show since finding this thread. :lol: A week ago, I knew nothing about this series. Nothing at ALL. And now I'm a bloody expert from watching it so religiously. I don't know what it is about the show that's so addicting, but...it is. So very much.

I almost wish I were male so I could buy the super cute "Brony" shirt I saw at Hot Topic the other day. :lol:

I HEART APPLEJACK. I want to sew her cutie mark onto a pair of jeans or something...

Helter Skelter

IT'S LIKE CRACK. I watched one episode because I was like "this is stupid, but I have to see why everyone's talking about this show."

2 days later I had watched the entire season. Craziness.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

After internally shaking my head at all the hype over it and secretly thinking bronies were a little weird for being so into a children's show, I decided to watch a few episodes and now I'm so hooked I don't know what to do with myself :lol:

I now want a car just so I can put a cutie mark on it...:P

Just have to say that, although I really kind of want to watch this because everyone says it's the best, I cannot get past the fact that the voice of Misa from Death Note (the dub) is Pinkie Pie. it's just... too strange. I love the theme song, though, and I'm sure eventually I'll watch it and get so addicted that I no longer care about associating the voice actors with other shows.

• 3 weeks later...

I love My Little Pony (not just FiM, I've watched just about every generation I can find and had at least some form of interest) I've watched some abridged series of MLP:FiM as well, such as The Ultimate Abridged Series by Pony Pokey and Friendhip is Witchcraft, funny stuff if I say so myself. My favorite pony is... *drumroll please* Derpy! I'd ride her all day... unless I fall off, and since she's a pegasus, falling off is a bad idea. I only have one friend who's into MLP though, most people talk about getting their friends and families into the show; but for me, I've had no such success.

• 2 weeks later...

Just have to say that, although I really kind of want to watch this because everyone says it's the best, I cannot get past the fact that the voice of Misa from Death Note (the dub) is Pinkie Pie. it's just... too strange. I love the theme song, though, and I'm sure eventually I'll watch it and get so addicted that I no longer care about associating the voice actors with other shows.

also, the voice of Near (i think is his name) from death-note is spike the dragon!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Holy moly I didn't even realize so many of you guys were into it over here! Shame on me for not hanging around more.

I have nothing else to say so...ponies.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived