Sneeze Fetish Forum

Miserable cold-ridden housemate (m)

estrelleta

Quick obs about my housemate, the little brother of my other housemate who I posted about recently. He's really sweet, early 20s and just started a new course at college as well as working part-time, so he's getting a bit run down. Anyway, he came home quite late yesterday, clutching a crumpled up tissue, looking absolutely exhausted and sounding like crap. He said "It's so annoying, I've had a kleenex in my hand literally all day", before giving his nose a good blow. A couple of minutes later, he sneezed a harsh double and I blessed him.

He ate dinner really quickly, had a shower and went to his room straight away. After a minute I heard huh'eshhh!....huh'eshhh!.......huh'ESHHHH!....HUHH'ESHHHOOO!, each one stronger than the last and with a really nasty chesty-sounding edge, if that makes sense. We were both online, so like the geek I am, I blessed him via IM (and heard him laugh out loud from next door! xD ) I asked if he needed any medicine or anything and he said no, so we said goodnight. As I was falling asleep I heard another set of four really harsh sneezes, a honking blow and then another violent sneeze. I went to sleep kinda happy but feeling pretty sorry for him, so I was quite glad to see him looking much better today.

E x

Archived