Sneeze Fetish Forum

Forum Upgrade and New Look

High on Lullabies

Okay, before everyone starts leaving in their droves and saying we've destroyed the forum, allow me to first apologise and then explain.

First, I'm sorry we weren't able to give you any prior warning of this upgrade happening. I requested notice from our hosts as to when they were going to carry it out and got nothing.

We've been upgraded to the latest version of the IPBoard Software. This change was carried out by the hosts and not by me, however I obviously gave my consent for it to go ahead. The hosts tell me it was a necessary change as they will be moving the forum to a new server in the next week or two which is not compatible with the old version of the software. This new server will, they say provide faster service and shorter loading times.

As the upgrade was carried out without warning and after I left for work this morning then I can't see or do anything right now. However I'll be looking into everything as soon as I'm home tonight. I will definitely be getting the blogs back and live chat will be there as well.

The most important thing to say right now is don't panic. This look is not here to stay by any means however since it was thrown at me without warning there's nothing I or any of the rest of the Staff could do to prepare for it.

Once again please accept my apologies and thank you in advance for your patience while we get everything sorted!

~High on Lullabies

Archived