Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thank You Highonlullabies

Prodigy

I've seen you in the active users list every time I've popped on today. I know you're working really hard to try to fix the issues that the forum upgrade caused, and for that you deserve thanks. I know you can only tell us as much as you know, but you've done a great job of keeping everyone in the loop.

Thank you for all the hard work you do around here, whether it's taking care of beyond-the-forum owner-scope things, admin-type stuff with Lynne, moderator business with the rest of the staff, or just contributing as a valued member. We are truly lucky to have you!

Hear hear! Much thanks for working so hard to get things into working order and address the many concerns that have been brought up over the course of the day.

I can only add my thanks HoL, this is all a lot of extra work for you, and you already have a busy enough life as it is. You are very much appreciated.

Not sure there's much to add to these comments, other than to say "Thank you from me, as well." So, thanks! :D

*nods* I think you're doing great/awesome/wonderful under the circumstances with keeping everyone updated and getting everything sorted. Thank you lots for working so hard to get the forum sorted. *hug* And for being awesome anyway. wink.png

Completely agreed. Tons and tons of thanks. And best wishes and :wub: And also thanks for being a wonderful friend *figured that I'd throw that in there- just because I can :) - hehehe*

Having to fix other people's mess is not the most pleasant job, so a big thank you is the least we can give you smile.png

edited to add: perhaps try to get rid of these ridiculous font sizes too ;) it looks like really bad spam to me ;)

HoL you are amazing and fantastic. Right now your theme song is running through my head and I'm smiling about how lucky we are to have you.

I agree- I appreciate your efforts a lot (not just now, but through the past few years as well.)

This thread shows that a lot of people feel the same... ;)

I'd like to add my thanks to the list, you're doing a great job with the forum and you put so much effort and hard work into it, it's amazing! :)

Thank you very much Mr Lullabies, for your time, patience and consideration. It's very reassuring to know the forum is in such capable hands should something like the great server fuck up of '11 ever happen! happy.png

Archived