Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nervous Newbie

Jacqueline

Hi! I'm Jackie and I'm new here smile.png I can't wait to explore the forum and everything!

I'm more of a writer than an artist...I have horrifying social skills...so yeah, that's me, and hello!

Hi Jackie, it's great to have you here :D

Does this mean we're going to be seeing some stories from you? :) If so, fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Have a good look around and enjoy yourself :D

Hi Jackie, no need to be nervous ... well except that you have arrived at a moment of maximum chaos when the forum has just been updated and there are still a few things needing to be sorted out. Don't worry though, just go and have a look around and join in. I hope you have a great time here.

Nervous with horrifying social skills....sounds like you're a perfect fit with the rest of us :P

Welcome :)

Hi! I'm Jackie and I'm new here smile.png I can't wait to explore the forum and everything! I'm more of a writer than an artist...I have horrifying social skills...so yeah, that's me, and hello!

Is that horrifying in a good way? laughing.gif Well it's nice to meet you Jackie! smile.png I hope you enjoy your stay here and you feel comfortable posting some stories, I'm sure we'd like to read them! See you around the boards! smile.png

Haha I like the implication of horrifying social skills. Maybe it's just because it's close to Halloween but it made me think of like, having normal social skills but they're all scary. Like you go up to someone and just say "Hi how are you!" but in a monster mask. :lol:

Oh, uh, and welcome!

Hi Jacqueline :) Welcome to the forum. Would love to read some of your writing - hope to get to know you better on the forum. Enjoy :D

Archived