Sneeze Fetish Forum

Josh Radnor - Ted (HIMYM)

pirate_wench

While searching for bloopers of sneezing (while I only found the dude that plays Marshall that does like nothing to me), I found a blog, written by Josh Radnor.

He mentions him being allergic to dogs (and cats and horses and..), and that he had a hard time to play Robin's boyfriend in the first two seasons because she was the owner of five dogs which made filming hard for him.

He mentions sneezing a lot and I wish I was there. I'm sorry for him feeling so bad that the paramedics had to show up. But besides this, all these sneezing details are very very yummy. Thanks for sharing, hottie named Josh Radnor!

http://www.tvguide.com/celebrity-blogs/Going-Dogs-19722.aspx

• 2 years later...

that blog from Josh was so funny.. i'm sorry he's so allergic to animals, but his descriptions were funny.

And if you've been keeping up with HIMYM, Ted does finally sneeze on camera in the 8th season... I forget which episode but it's when he dates Barney's younger sister...

That is amazing o.o like the only blog that I've read & it's divine c:. He seems cute . @flowerpower67. Do u have links?.

That is amazing o.o like the only blog that I've read & it's divine c:. He seems cute . @flowerpower67. Do u have links?.

Found it

Archived