Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big Bang Theory! (m)

Xyla

Thursday, Sheldon sneezed 3 times from a cold in the episode, "The Rhinitis Revelatation".

The sneezes weren't as spectacular as I would've imagined but still nice none the less!

He even gets rained on!wub.png His mother is visiting as well and ends up taking caring of him and rubs vapo rub on his chest!

Needless to say, I was a happy dork since Sheldon is my faveorite! biggrin.png

I'm actually surprised no one posted this sooner!

I am so far behind on episodes from The Big Bang Theory it's absurd! I still need to see most of season 4, and I'm usually really picky about watching tv episodes in the order that they came out in, but aggghhh, sneezy Sheldon! I just may have to watch this eppy, like now!

Seems to me like there's been a lot of sneezing and "sick" episodes in that show (not that I'm complaining, mind you). biggrin.png Thank you so much for letting us know about this!

Not into male sneezing but a huge fan of the show, and since this is the third time they've gotten Sheldon sick in four seasons I was actually glad they finally had him sneeze a few times! laughing.gif Yes, this was very well-written into the show. I loved that he got rained on too, actually tonguesmiley.gif

Sheldon's a germophobe, so it's funny and pretty ironic that this is the third time he's sick in four seasons tonguesmiley.gif but then, him being a germophobe begs the question - why is he sneezing on his hand?! 7.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Archived