Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bad Girls Club-Tiara

Brooks

In the episode titled "Keeping It 100", there are two sneezes from Tiara. They occur at around 47-48 mins. The girls are at a restaurant and there are three girls sitting on one side. Tiara is the one in the middle. The sneezes are pinched-nose stifles and are not very audible but the visual is decent. It will be repeated on the Oxygen channel on 10/25 at 7:00PM, 10/27 11:00AM, and 10/31 at 6:00PM

Here is the direct link for those who would like to view it. Go to 2:00 in the clip (after the commercial plays) and you'll see the black girl stifle 2 sneezes while sitting at the table in the restaurant. As far as I can tell, the site does not allow its videos to be recorded. I typically use RealPlayer to record videos, but when I try to record this video the only thing that I can record is the commercial that plays. If anyone has a method of recording this clip, please record it and post it on YouTube if possible. I did my part but that's all I can do. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlrk4a_bad-girls-club-keeping-it-100_shortfilms#123:149

• 4 weeks later...

Archived