Sneeze Fetish Forum

Super Stuffy Interview

Tarkus

So no actual sneezes, but AHGHNGUUHHH, he sounds so stuffy and sniffly! biggrin.png I think he even mentions that he's sick, but the audio is considerably less than fantastic, so I'm not sure. Seriously though, watch him try words like "and" and "movie". EEEEeeeeee, so cute! heart.gif Poor thing couldn't make an "m" sound to save his life.

Walton played Detective Shane Vendrell on the Shield and is currently playing Boyd Crowder in Justified! smile.png

My birthday's on the 27th, but I'll consider this my birthday present!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! yay.gif Mostly because this guy is one of my "holy grails" blushing.gif

P.S- There *might* be a noseblow around the 5:14 mark, but again, the audio is crappy. But I'll take it!!! biggrin.png

OMG, it starts off right away with him coughing. GAH HE’S SO STUFFY.

And you’re right, at 3:05ish he says something along the lines of, “I’m sick, I’m sick and my mind’s a little slower today.”

When the camera’s not on him, from like 5:00-5:40, I definitely heard the possible nose blowing and I imagine one of those louder noises to be a sneeze:)

THANK YOU FOR SHARING AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY :heart:

Actually, I think he's saying "Six. I got it on page six; I'm a little slower than him." Or something like that. Aren't they talking about getting hooked while reading the script? Because the guy in black (not familiar with these guys...) interjects to say he was hooked on page two like he's showing off. :rolleyes:

But the stuffy voice is adorable. :) Thanks for sharing!

Actually, I think he's saying "Six. I got it on page six; I'm a little slower than him." Or something like that. Aren't they talking about getting hooked while reading the script? Because the guy in black (not familiar with these guys...) interjects to say he was hooked on page two like he's showing off. rolleyes.gif

But the stuffy voice is adorable. smile.png Thanks for sharing!

Noooooooooooooo. cry.gif Haha wishful hoping thinking, I guess. Gosh darn I watched it again. Page six. Waaa.

Archived