Sneeze Fetish Forum

Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne! - M

Neesan

Not sure how I got stuck watching this anime, since the characters look like they need to be hospitalized for eating disorders and it's dangerously close to harem which I can't do (JUST LOVE ONE ALREADY), buuuut I found wrongness x4 from sick male so, ya know, I regret nothing. :D

Starts @ 3:12 (Should be part 2 on the tab. This site is hard to url grr!) There's one there, 3:47, 6:33, and 9:58. (It says like "damn" but no that was a sneeze. LOL) Though he's fever, coughing, sweaty, sick the whole time in between.

And because it's not a spoiler as it's in first ep - that's not his real sister, so yes. LOL Just thought I'd throw that in. XD

Annnnd let's all go around "da~ka~ra ne!" because it's AWESOMEFUN to say~! ... ignore me. :D

Thanks for linking this clip. The sneezes are really cute. smile.png Generally I like anime sneezes or cold/sickness episodes.

If only graphics and animation in "Onichan..." were better...These awful & irregular faces and trashy colours make me sick.

auugh... that was wrong on sooo many levels. but i did like some of it. i liked the sneezing. but that's pretty much it. xD most of it... well made me feel like vomiting. xD

Archived