Sneeze Fetish Forum

OC sickfic, written by a friend

SneezeyLove

So last night I told one of my best friends about the fetish. I don't know why I never did before - I knew she would be fine with it, as she has many "odd" fetishes herself, and she's never been shy about telling me! So I told her and she responded by saying, "Let me write you a sickfic!" Well, who could say no to that? So she wrote this freaking adorable ficlet about my OC, Zeryn, and his boyfriend, her OC Candii. Brief background:

Zeryn - is 19 years old and a freshman attending a college in New York City. He lives in an apartment in New Jersey with his roommate, Kaleb. He is bicurious, likes smoking, and is obsessed with candy/chocolate/anything sweet. Zeryn has been with both males and females in the past, but his relationship with Candii is his first serious relationship. He is of medium height and a little thin, and has chin length messy blond hair and bright green eyes.

Candii (pronounced "candy") - is 18 years old and lives in New York City with his father and younger sister. They are fairly wealthy, and he attends an expensive private high school. However, he doesn't get along with his family and is constantly picked on at school because he has a very different sense of style, and because he's gay. He had never been in a relationship before Zeryn. He is rather short, very skinny, and has shoulder length hair that he has dyed in literally a rainbow of colors.

Kaleb (briefly mentioned in this fic) - is 24 years old. He is Zeryn's roommate and basically his only friend besides Candii. He is not in school; he works at a local car repair shop. He is a best friend/older brother to Zeryn, and is very protective of him. He's trying (and failing) to get Zeryn to quit smoking. He is rather tall and has short brown hair and brown eyes.

There is much more depth to these characters, I promise, but I didn't want to bore anyone! Maybe in the future I'll write my own sickfics and then I'll include more of their background. Until then, I leave you with this wonderful piece of awesome (and remind you that the author is NOT a fetishist, which makes this that much more amazing!)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Candii lightly knocked on the door of Zeryn's dorm. “Zeryn? You awake?” he called.

He heard a hoarse voice from inside the room, “I'm coming!” Zeryn came to the door and opened it slightly. “Oh, it's you, Candii.” He let him inside and proceeded to lay himself back down on the futon.

“You mentioned you were sick, so I decided to come visit.” Candii told him with a big smile on his face. He opened the messenger bag he was carrying and pulled out a bar of chocolate. “I didn't know what to get you as a 'get well' gift...But I got you this. I know it's not much, but...” he said as he handed the bar over to Zeryn.

“Thanks. I probably won't eat it now, but I will later. As long as Kaleb doesn't catch me.” He gave a laugh, which turned into a coughing fit.

“Are you okay? Do you need me to go pick up some medicine?” Candii asked him as he put his hand on Zeryn's shoulder.

“Nah, I'm fine. I just have a cold. It'll go away soon enough. It's more annoying than anything.” he told Candii. He put his hand over his face. “Ugh! I'm sick of being sick!” he said in a loud, raspy voice.

Candii sat next to him on the couch and rubbed Zeryn's back. “If there's anything you need, just let me know.”

“Yeah, the tissues. They're on the desk.” he responded quickly.

Candii got up and reached for the box of Kleenex. He grabbed them and handed them over to Zeryn.

“Thanks.” he said right before coughing loudly.

“I'd be a bitch and tell you to stop smoking, but I'd be a hypocrite.” Candii giggled.

“Yeah, shut the hell up!” Zeryn's voice cracked. His nose began to twitch a bit.

“You okay?” Candii inquired.

Zeryn breathed heavily. “Yeah, I'm fine. Just...Thought I had to sneeze, that's all.”

Candii smiled and giggled. “You're so cute...” he told him as he ruffled Zeryn's hair.

“Hey! Don't do that!” Zeryn scolded, “I'd do that to you, but I don't feel like using the extra effort.”

“Besides, if you messed up my hair, I'd be really mad. With as long as it takes me to make it right...” Candii said, sounding a bit angry. “But since you're not going to, I'm alright.” He smiled and ran his fingers through Zeryn's hair, attempting to fix it.

Zeryn sat up next to him and leaned his head on Candii's shoulder, still with tissue in hand. “Ugh. I really wish I could just sneeze and get it the hell over with.”

Candii giggled as he kissed Zeryn's cheek lightly. “Don't get frustrated. It'll get there.” he said, poking the end of his nose with his index finger.

Zeryn began coughing deeply and heavily. Candii put his hand on his back. Zeryn's nose began twitching again. “Hih!...hih!...ah...” he stopped, putting the tissue down. “Dammit! It went awa--...Eeehhaaachu!” he sneezed loudly into the air, “Hih..GEAACHHHU!” He began a large coughing fit after the two rather large sneezes that his body had expelled. Once he suppressed the coughs, Zeryn looked at Candii with relief. “Ugh...Glad that's done...” he said, wiping his nose with the tissue that hadn't really caught anything.

Candii smiled and giggled. “Feel better?” he asked.

“Yeah, actually. That was stuck for quite a while...” Zeryn gave a half smile, followed by a few more coughs.

“I suggest you don't smoke for the remainder of this cold.” Candii scolded a bit. “I don't care if you go back to doing it afterward...But those sneezes sounded awful!”

Zeryn gave him a dirty look. “It's hard, but I'm doing it!”

Candii giggled quietly and put his hand on Zeryn's head. “You just focus on getting better.” he told him with a big smile on his face.

Zeryn smiled back and laid his head back on Candii's shoulder.

End

Naww! Very cute!

I wish somebody would write a story for me.

Zeryn sounds cute. He should stop smoking, though. Silly boy xP

Archived