Sneeze Fetish Forum

Library Obs (long, F)

Hypnos

My finals are in a couple of weeks so I have come back to university early in order to make use of the library. It's pretty quiet in there because most exams are in the summer, but not mine! On with the obs... ;)

I had been revising away for about half an hour or so - filling my brain with nonsense about reaction dynamics, when, and I thought nothing of her at the time, another girl (on top of the many who had already passed through the doors of the science and engineering library) walks in. Economics student judging from the books I later noted she carried, her body was really quite slim but not in a bony way at all. The girl must have been 5'7" (170 cm) tall, around 19 years old, and was wearing a baggy, very pale blue hooded top, with a tight black t-shirt/top underneath and light blue, quite loose fitting jeans.

As I said, at the time I first saw her I thought nothing of her, just smiled politely as she walked past, and continued with my work. She must have taken a seat behind me and to my left, over by the windows, because after a few short minutes I heard two harsh but feminine sounding, cough-like sneezes, separated by barely a second, and with a slightly chesty sound. I found myself looking over, and I had done so in time to see her head bob with the second sneeze, behind a pseudo-wall separating some desks. I couldn't see her face, just some of her hair, and these were not the sort of sneezes I would typically find too interesting, but there was something enjoyable about them. They weren't the first sneezes I had heard in the library either, but maybe it was the stark contrast in my relative interest levels for sneezing and reaction dynamics at that moment, perhaps the simple fact that I had actually noticed her walk in and smiled that made those sneezes all the nicer, or maybe the mystery that I simply didn't see anything much. I once again returned to my work, only to hear another two sneezes about thirty seconds later. Much the same as the first two, and again I had instinctively turned my attention her way and seen her dark brown hair bob with the second sneeze. My curiosity was sparked, and as much to identify the guilty party as hoping there would be any more, I stretched my legs, and retrieved some books, being sure to take a look out of the window in her direction as I passed. ;)

The girl had neck length, quite dark brown hair that framed her face - the sort that is pretty straight but curves back towards the ears then forwards to the chin. Some of the time she had the hair down, I was to discover, and other times some of it tied back into a mini pony tail. I heard a few sniffles on my pass, but no further sneezes, so I gathered my books and returned once again to my seat.

Half an hour, maybe an hour, passed uneventfully, when I heard another double. Two more of her feminine, coughlike sneezes that were keeping me content to study, and again I saw nothing of her face, just her head dipping behind the dividing wall as the second sneeze took her. It was time to stretch my legs again.

I was later to see that the skin on her face was smooth and almost flawless, her nose a tiny bit upturned and ever so slightly pink at the very edges where it met her cheeks, in contrast to her blue eyes. She was sniffling a little occasionally, so given the time of year she must surely have had a cold, as she was not sat near the dusty rows of aged books.

Another half hour had gone by, and I was nearing the end of my learning target before lunch. As was fitting I was given a special treat for working so well - a triple. "Kef! ... Kash! ... ... KAsh!" The first sneeze was quite soft, and the last the loudest I had heard all morning. Again all I saw over my shoulder was her head bobbing behind that barrier for the final sneeze, which was the last to be heard of the day.

After a short lunch break, we were sitting nearer one another, and while there were no more sneezes, but I noticed that her ears, which she occasionally stroked her hair back behind, had a slight squareness across the top, and a bit of a point at the back. From the right angle, they definitely had an Elven shape. Subtle, like in the recent Lord of the Rings films, but definitely there. As the sun began to briefly emerge through the breaking clouds outside, lighting up her body as well as the desk and the work upon it, the girl continued to sniffle and rub her nose into the afternoon. Sadly, perhaps, she was not working at just this desk any longer, and in any case gathered her belongings and left about an hour after returning from lunch.

So I never did see this young Economics student's face when she sneezed. I would not be surprised if what she looked like forever remains a mystery to me, but in a strange manner, I wouldn't want it any other way. Writing this, I think I may have realized that the enigma made the observation everything good that it was. :)

Hope you enjoyed. :)

Hypnos.

Fantastic work of descriptive narrative Hyp...we'll make an arts student out of you yet! ;) Thank you so much for posting! :)

Lol...Ah the university library obs potential - takes me back! Reaction dynamics vs. sneezing...it's kind of like philosophical logic vs. sneezing, a no-brainer. ;)

Archived