Sneeze Fetish Forum

Johnny Depp?

AppleBlossom

I don't know I am just being blind, or not looking hard enough, but are there actually really clips of Johhny Depp sneezing?

God-! Okay, I'm just going to run away now! *runs away*

Day in and day out I check google in hopes that the day has finally come...but I don't think it has :cry:

Unless I'm being blind or not looking hard enough as well. :'(

HE'S SO PERFECT!!!!!!!!!! ...*ahem*....who said that?

I look for it everytime im on the Internet. I found one totally cute coughing clip, and that's it. :(

Anyone? Please?

• 2 weeks later...

*sigh* this is the thing that makes me most sad when it comes to sneezes. there is NOTHING. i'd give up seeing a whole bunch of delicious celeb sneezes for just ONE from johnny! :(

I always hope that i'm just not looking hard enough.. and that maybe somewhere out there is a hidden clip- or even an audio of him sneezing. I guess there's always any new upcoming videos in the future where he may let one out- although i think i'd prefer a sneeze from younger johnny.

he's also very shy in interviews- so maybe he's been intentionally holding them back. :(

• 1 year later...

Alright. So, is a brave person on here? I mean, braver like I am?

You know, maybe you guys remember when this little girl wrote fanmail to Mr. Depp and asked him to come to her school, so he did, full in his Captain Jack Sparrow costume? The awesome man he is!

So.. I thought about writing him a letter or e-mail. I mean, he's eccentric, he's a weirdo, he loves his weird friends as well. So he probably has a soft spot for a group like us that sure exists of very nice people, but the common people would call us weirdos as well, right?

I thought about something along the lines of that we are nice and that we don't do harm, to try to tell him (in short sentences!) why we like sneezing and what exactly we like about (the helplessness, the faces right before the sneeze, the sound and all that).

And that there's a lot of people on here that really would love to see and hear him sneeze so that we can die happily one day far far away, that we get weak knees just to think of him sneezing.

I feel like an idiot to write this, but I thought it would be worth a try. But I totally can't do this. surprise.gifblushsmiley.gif

Anyone?

Archived