Sneeze Fetish Forum

How to get past "validating"?

Cfpanda

Pretty much what Skiffy said, I think. I will add that I believe the Staff tends to update a bunch of people all at once rather than a specific case-by-case basis. I think I remember reading that somewhere although of course now that I'm saying this I can't find it. Naturally. :lol: If I'm wrong, hopefully someone will be along shortly to correct me, heh.

It seems like there are a few people on the cusp of either Pending or Newbie-ship right now (me included :) ), so I imagine that if that is the case they'll be doing a round of bumping people up soon. Cheers!

Thanks very much Skiffy and Junia, that pretty much sums it up. HoL and Lynne periodically check through to see who is eligible to become a member. They will look at various things to try to assess whether the newer members have demonstrated that their intentions are postive towards the forum and towards its membership in general. Some members end up waiting a bit longer than others but in general most people aren't kept waiting too long. It may seem a bit involved but the aim is to try to ensure that this is a friendly site where people can chat relatively freely without encountering a lot of negativity or pushiness.

Archived