Sneeze Fetish Forum

Alert? Downton Abbey; UKTV tonight; Flu...

count tiszula

The final episode of series 2 of Downton Abbey is on ITV tonight Sunday 6 November at 9 pm [repeated on ITV1+1 at 10].

We are informed that an epidemic of Spanish flu sweeps through the house and half the cast dies [it being 1918]. So lots more illness and suffering. On previous form, however, there is unlikely to be more than one sneeze; still, you never know. Surely they cannot avoid lots of peripheral detail......

Happy viewing....

Awww man, say it isn't so! *pout* I like all characters, I don't want anyone to die.

*sigh* Oh well.. but knowing TV and movie production, they'll focus entirely on coughing. :rolleyes:

Yes, as predicted, no sneezing and I think only one "cough of doom". [Not up to Reagan's classic in any case]. Also slight vomit and nosebleed warning.

However, enough caretaking by aristos and devoted servants to inspire a whole epic of period illfics....

Hmm...since the story is partly based on the Herberts of Highclere, I wonder if the sub given by Lord Grantham to Lady Sybil will be enough to buy her a nice little manor house outside Dublin, as when Evelyn Waugh married Laura Herbert. Hmm, an ancestress of mine was called Herbert and came from Berks; you don't think that......No, of course not.

Archived