Sneeze Fetish Forum

...and it's not a pencil sketch! For VoOs

Sitruuna

Umm... After far too long I post this (and it's not even as good as I hoped I could make it...).

I could scan it so I had to take a photo. And then I had to adit it to make it so that everything can be seen clearly. But but but... The quality isn't as good as it could be... xD VoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo if we ever meet I give you the original one!

Kunnossa?

Aaaannd... Something that was actually a sketch but I kind of continued it and... My scanner made it look less finished that what it actually is... Duh, what ever. Kynttelikkö

Two things: 1) He looks too young, 2) His hair is too big. *nods* ...Sorry. xD Oh, and wizards use robes. Piste.

EDIT.

Njaaa, I just looked at the picture and realised you can't even see the red shade on his cheeks that there is... D:

...and then the following noises could be heard coming from VoOoOo's room:

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh -" *covers picture with hand before peeking through fingers* ... "N'åååååwwwwwhhh -" ... *unintelligible squeals of joy* ... "Cutecutecutecuuuuute...!" *curls into a ball of fangirl stupid*

Oh, Sit. He is so pretty. ;___; I can barely look at him. And his hair is not too big, silly, it's lovely and long and I want to hide my face in it. ;____; Mah babeh. <3 And Gellert looks so beautiful. And you did water colour for me. happy%20crying.GIF Tack så jättemycket. hug.gif

Edited because I calmed down a little and came back to look at all the details. I love Albus' hands. I love the parchments and the candles and the quill and, and, and... yes. Love. Lots and lots of love. <3<3<3

...and then the following noises could be heard coming from VoOoOo's room: "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh -" *covers picture with hand before peeking through fingers* ... "N'åååååwwwwwhhh -" ... *unintelligible squeals of joy* ... "Cutecutecutecuuuuute...!" *curls into a ball of fangirl stupid* Oh, Sit. He is so pretty. ;___; I can barely look at him. And his hair is not too big, silly, it's lovely and long and I want to hide my face in it. ;____; Mah babeh. <3 And Gellert looks so beautiful. And you did water colour for me. happy%20crying.GIF Tack så jättemycket. hug.gifEdited because I calmed down a little and came back to look at all the details. I love Albus' hands. I love the parchments and the candles and the quill and, and, and... yes. Love. Lots and lots of love. <3<3<3

Mwaa... x33 I'm so so so so glad that you like it! Var så god~ :heart:

:shy:

I c-can't hold it in...

DUMBLEDORE!! XD

♪ ♫ ...Snape, Snape, Severus Snape... ♪ ♫

Ron, Ron, Ron Weasly! ...

Looks nice, Sitruuna! I especially like the robes. Pretty colours.

Belive me when I say that you should see the original one... But thank you a lot! I seriously apreciate your comment. :heart:

Archived