Sneeze Fetish Forum

Twenty celebrities sneezing (M but more F)

atchoum

That is awesome (what are the odds of someone innocently putting something like this together?), but even *I* found the pictures of Matthew Settle and David Beckham pretty gross! Especially the one of Matthew Settle...blowing snot out of your nostril while casually walking down the street? I have never seen anyone do this, let alone a celeb with paparazzi abound...!

.......but even *I* found the pictures of Matthew Settle and David Beckham pretty gross! Especially the one of Matthew Settle...blowing snot out of your nostril while casually walking down the street? I have never seen anyone do this, let alone a celeb with paparazzi abound...!

Yeah those two pics where pretty damn digusting.

blowing snot out of your nostril while casually walking down the street? I have never seen anyone do this, let alone a celeb with paparazzi abound...!

I agree that it was disgusting beyond wits, but I have seen it done A LOT of times. Actually, my dad tried to teach me to do it when I was a kid. Probably one of the reasons why snot creeps me out so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived