Sneeze Fetish Forum

Contact Us!

High on Lullabies

Hello,

As you've probably seen, we've had the 'Contact Us' tab available below the forum banner for a while. Well, I'm pleased to say this feature is now fully functional! :) *blows over-sized novelty trumpet*

When you post a message to the Staff with this feature, it will automatically start a new topic in the Staff discussion area containing the content of the message and who sent it. Please use a valid e-mail address (and one that you check regularly!) in the e-mail address field as this will be the primary method of us responding to your query/problem.

The advantage of this feature is it provides a quick and obvious method for all members, particularly those who are not yet eligible to use PMs (Registering, Lurker, Validating and Pending), to contact the whole moderation team.

This should also reduce response times for your queries as any member of Staff will be able to respond to them, rather than the current method of e-mailing staff@snee... which comes to just myself and Lynne.

Please do NOT use the form for:

- If you are a newbie or above and would like access to the Adult/Youth Board. In this instance please PM myself or Lynne.

- If you see a post that you think breaks the rules or requires the Staff's attention. In this case please use the 'Report' button on the post.

I hope you will find this new feature useful and thank you for your attention! smile.png

~HoL

Archived