Sneeze Fetish Forum

Questions for Nose Blowing Fetishists

alias

I myself am only a fan of sneezing, but since many of you love nose blowing as well, I was wondering if you could enlighten me to a few things. I am curious about everyone's preferences.

1.) What is your ideal nose blow?

2.) Do you like it more when you blow your nose, or when someone else does?

3.) Do any nose blows turn you off or gross you out?

4.) What is your opinion on mucus? i.e. Does it matter the amount, thickness, or color? Would you want to see it? Would you want to touch it?

I'm interested in hearing your opinions!

1) My ideal nose blow is long, loud honk.

2) I like it more when a girl blows her nose.

3)Not really

4)I'm not a fan of mucus, I don't want to touch it or see it.

1.) Long and wet, with an upturned squeak

2.) Others, definitely

3.) Dry blows, and forced blows... when they are doing it for some other reason than the genuine need to blow

4.) It should be heard, but not seen. ;)

1.) What is your ideal nose blow? Wet, thick, not honking.

2.) Do you like it more when you blow your nose, or when someone else does? I prefer to see others blow their noses but I do enjoy blowing mine a lot.

3.) Do any nose blows turn you off or gross you out? Honking noseblows turn me off, sorrry guys, overly loud or fussy blowing, but also blows from olfer generations.

4.) What is your opinion on mucus? i.e. Does it matter the amount, thickness, or color? Would you want to see it? Would you want to touch it? I am not into snot much at all, but on the rare occasion I get to blow another persons nose, I want there to be something to blow out.

Nice questions, thanks.

1.) What is your ideal nose blow? Very snotty blows, long, with effort.

2.) Do you like it more when you blow your nose, or when someone else does? Don't mind to blow mine but like another guy blow his nose.

3.) Do any nose blows turn you off or gross you out? In the end it is always a little gross, but also hot. Not very happy with people snot rocketing on the streets.

4.) What is your opinion on mucus? i.e. Does it matter the amount, thickness, or color? Would you want to see it? Would you want to touch it? Well, in the end it is gross, but still blowing makes me curious. Yes I would like to see it, I would not easily touch it (unless it is produced by someone I'm really fond of). Then it may be thick and coloured...

I feel like I have to do this... xD

Long, thick, snotty... Soft.

Hmm... Probably others. Though i would love to do it myself as well, I just don't have any need.

Yes, yes, yes... If it sounds dry and like there's no need to do it. Honking as well, yuck...

4.) What is your opinion on mucus? i.e. Does it matter the amount, thickness, or color? Would you want to see it? Would you want to touch it?

I love, LOVE, LOVE mucus... xD Thick and... yellowish-green? I don't know what that colour is supposed to be. You see it sometimes when some people get colds. :heart: But, mm... Maww... *purrrs*

1.) Loud and Honking sometimes with vigorous side to side movement?

2.) Females preferable.

3.) The ones where they don't put any effort into blowing, or super plugged up blows. All gurgly and stuff. HURK

4.) I dislike it.......

• 2 years later...

--Clean tissues, a productive sound, and little to no honking.

--I actually enjoy both. I have a cold right now, and my nose is extremely runny, yet I'm avoiding cold medicine that stops the sniffles because I enjoy blowing my nose so much. If it's another person, I prefer females I suppose.

--Excessive honking is a bit of a turn off for me. Also, it just makes me feel bad for someone if they're using the same tissue over and over again, especially if they have a cold.

--I much prefer the clear, thin, watery mucus that I'm seeing now with my cold, and the same is true during allergy season. I don't think I've ever been compelled to touch it, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Long, thick, and tortured (but very productive) with squelches, squeaks, and honks interspersed throughout a single blow.

I like both. I prefer female blowing.

I kind of hate little weak sounding blows where it doesn't even sound like it was necessary. I also don't like really wet--but not thick--blows.

Mucus kind of grosses me out. I don't really have a desire to see or touch it, but if it's in the context of lots of awesome sneezes and I see some snot fly out of the person's nose, I might like it at the same time as being grossed out by it....if that makes sense...

1) Ideal nose blow? Wet sounding, long, with no honking. I don't really care how they hold it.

2) You, or someone else? Someone else definitely.

3) Do any nose blows turn you off or gross you out? I don't like honking nose blows, the honk noise diverts from the sound of the nose blow.

4) What is your opinion on mucus? Does it matter the amount, thickness, or color? Would you want to see it? Would you want to touch it?

I enjoy mucus a lot. The more the merrier, preferably has some consistency (not just watery), and as long as it's not really dark green I don't mind. Yes I would want to see it, and yes :sweatdrop:, I would want to touch it.

• 1 month later...

1) ideal nose blow would be a loud gurgle. wet sounding just long enough to get it wet.

2)i like better when a female cartoon character blows her nose

3) nope

4)i don't want to touch it

• 1 month later...

1.) Wet, gurgle sounding, snotty blows into handkerchief.

2.) I like female blowing.

3.) Honking nose blows.

4.) Watery mucus.

• 1 month later...

1) Long, wet and gurgly, doesn't matter if they honk with it.

2) I enjoy blowing mine a lot, but I like it when others blow their nose a bit more :)

3) Not really

4) I'm not a big fan of mucus, so I'd not want to touch it, but I guess watery mucus is preferred.

• 2 weeks later...

1.) What is your ideal nose blow? Long loud honking from a woman

2.) Do you like it more when you blow your nose, or when someone else does? Like it more when a woman does

3.) Do any nose blows turn you off or gross you out? When it's non honking i just ignore it..its quite a let down

4.) What is your opinion on mucus? i.e. Does it matter the amount, thickness, or color? Would you want to see it? Would you want to touch it? Can't stand it...never wanna see it or touch it.

• 3 years later...

1) A long honking blow.  I also like when I can hear the snot when someone blows their nose.

2) someone else

3) When someone blows their nose while it's bleeding.  I've seen youtube clips where people whose noses are injured and/or broken blow their noses.  (I heard that you're not supposed to blow your nose during a nosebleed).  It's really hard to watch.

4) I don't mind mucus provided that it's clear and a safe distance away from me :laugh:.  In fact, I think that clear snot is a lovely sight to behold (from far away, that is).  Especially after getting blown out into a tissue from a productive nose blow.  I would never want to touch mucus though.

• 3 months later...

I’m late to the party, but,

1.  My ideal nose-blow is more wet & gurgly than loud & honking.  I wanna hear how full the nose is/was at the start of the nose-blow.

2.  I like when I blow my nose because I always feel better after, but I’m also interested to hear how others blow their noses.

3.  It’s kind of a turn off if it doesn’t have that wet sound.

4.  Mucus should be heard, not seen.

Oh my god, how have I missed this 🙈🙈

1. My ideal nose blow would be loud and gurgling with a bit of honking in it too.

2. Someone else but I also like it when I blow mine also because I feel better after blowing it.

3.I would say they all turn me on especially if the person was blowing into a handkerchief and was female too

4.I don't really mind mucas although I do prefer hearing it

• 2 years later...
On 11/17/2011 at 9:30 AM, alias said:

A gurgly,wet,snotty and productive nose blow (especially from a cold/flu).

I hate honks.

I don't like blowing my nose (apart from the satisfying feeling I get when I manage to clear my nose),so I definitely prefer when someone else does.

No but sometimes seeing other people's snot grosses me out,I mostly like the sound. 

I don't like seeing it unless it's my own mucus (not that I enjoy seeing it,but I don't mind it and I always look at it after blowing my nose,Idk why).

The very idea of touching it definitely grosses me out,either if it's mine or not.

Edited by Zumil4702