Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jason Segel- How I met your Mother

thesneezingbeauty

I saw that too when I was watching the outtakes! w00t.gif I have it on DVD and I was not expecting that! It made me think of something: In the beginning of the movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," Jason sneezes when pouring his cereal, and it sounds EXACTLY like his real sneezes. My theory is that it was a real sneeze and they included it in the movie because it was funny.

I also adore Barney's sneezes, ESPECIALLY in the season 7 episode: The Ducky Tie. Those are the best acted sneezes I have ever seen.

I want to see Ted sneeze SO BAD! C'mon HIMYM! Indulge us please!

I agree, Alias. I thought the same thing about the sneeze in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" (one of my all-time favorite movies). I was watching the bloopers from one of the seasons of HIMYM and there was a whole montage of Jason Segel sneezing. I get the feeling he's a sneezy kind of guy triggerhappysmiley.png

• 1 year later...

I found a video once on YouTube where its just a compilation of his sneezes and I've never been able to find it since, does anyone know what the name of the vid is??

So do I! I LOVE TED!

The only thing I found, was this: http://www.sneezefet...showtopic=43984

that blog from Josh was so funny.. i'm sorry he's so allergic to animals, but his descriptions were funny.

And if you've been keeping up with HIMYM, Ted does finally sneeze on camera in the 8th season... I forget which episode but it's when he dates Barney's younger sister...

I saw that too when I was watching the outtakes! w00t.gif I have it on DVD and I was not expecting that! It made me think of something: In the beginning of the movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," Jason sneezes when pouring his cereal, and it sounds EXACTLY like his real sneezes. My theory is that it was a real sneeze and they included it in the movie because it was funny

I also adore Barney's sneezes, ESPECIALLY in the season 7 episode: The Ducky Tie. Those are the best acted sneezes I have ever seen.

And if you've been keeping up with HIMYM, Ted does finally sneeze on camera in the 8th season... I forget which episode but it's when he dates Barney's younger sister...

Archived