Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Coughs and sneezes spread diseases".

Kiwifruit

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I hadn't seen it and thought it was just to my tastes :3 A nice little film about why you should use a handkerchief, illustrated by showing the effects of NOT using one...contagion is awesome, no? bleh.gif

It even has one of my favourite things, someone holding a handkerchief to someone else's face while they sneeze. Hehe xD

This is great fun, and some of the related clips are actually quite er... exciting?

I recently posted about "Coughs and Sneezes" [the other one ] and its auteur, Dr Richard Massingham. His sneezing material pops up again in several of these shorts. What a treasury Pathe is, as someone said. Those posh ladies and headscarfed factory girls still have a certain je ne sais quoi....

There is a longer short somewhere out there called "The Nose has it" with Arthur Askey as the sneezer, from the same period. Fortunately also lots of sneezy factory girls too.

This is great fun, and some of the related clips are actually quite er... exciting?

I recently posted about "Coughs and Sneezes" [the other one ] and its auteur, Dr Richard Massingham. His sneezing material pops up again in several of these shorts. What a treasury Pathe is, as someone said. Those posh ladies and headscarfed factory girls still have a certain je ne sais quoi....

There is a longer short somewhere out there called "The Nose has it" with Arthur Askey as the sneezer, from the same period. Fortunately also lots of sneezy factory girls too.

I think the other one you're referring to is the first one on the related clips list, isn't it? I just love this, and I know it's on Youtube. A total gem for anyone who likes watching someone sneezing into a handkerchief held by someone else!

Archived