Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tarkus

Sooooo, this is my first foray into writing female sneezes. And F/F, no less. tonguesmiley.gif

As for a summary, a young woman (who I've not named yet) who is deeply involved in Christianity and the Christian faith becomes troubled once she starts falling for aanother troubled young woman (also unnamed as of yet rolleyes.gif ) who is nearly her polar opposite in terms of personality and beliefs.

Anyway, this is kind of just a starter vignette, and me playing around with a couple of girls in my head. I plan to write more drabbles, short-stories, etc,.. with them in it. These two have kinda been my muses lately biggrin.png Which is odd, considering I tend to write and like male fics a lot more. Which is even odder because I'm bisexual and prefer women...

Damn, catmuffinz, you're weeeeird... stunned.gif

Onto fic!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aww, one more round?" Blue eyes pleaded gently with mine. "Pleeeease?" I tried not to acknowledge the definitive squirm in my stomach as she shifted her hips, exposing the string of a black thong. The cards were splayed out against the carpet, leftovers from a game of hearts.

"Can't." I kept my reply simple, so the things I really wanted to say didn't fall out of my mouth. Taking a breath, I measured my explantion. "I gotta go to church today; you know that. You can come if you want." I kept the invitation open, even if I knew the inevitable answer.

"I don't like you going there." Her eyes hardened. "I don't think it's good for you."

"Can we not go there today? I have a headache." And I actually did. My head had been a painful, throobing mass since I had woken up this morning, and my throat pulsated with a scratchy fire. I ignored both these symptoms as I fumbled with my necklace in the mirror.

"Let me." The cool metal chain slipped from my fingers as her voice floated in from behind me. She bent to retrieve it, and I cursed myself for admiring the silky curves that flexed and stretched beneath her skinny jeans. My shameful voyeurism was interrupted by a vengeful itch swelling up from the back of my sinuses.

"Isht!-Kshiew! Huuuh, eh...HATchiew !" I blushed hard as I watched the remnants of my fit flutter down to rest on the mirror. I stared hard at the floor, hoping maybe she didn't notice the mess I'd made.

Relief washed over me as her hand rose to smooth back the hair that had dislodged itself from my sneezes. Relief soon gave way to other feelings as I felt the distinct purr of her laughter against the exposed skin of my neck. Her blue eyes crackled as they met mine in the mirror and, for a moment, I felt as if I could stand here, like this, forever. Her and I. I could envision us, five, ten, years from now in this exact position, as if we had somehow gained a snippet of immortality in a moment that, without her, would have been perfectly ordinary. I shivered, and a frown rushed to her face.

"Are you cold?" she asked.

"No." I lied. Lying is highly discouraged within my Christian faith, but I was simply not prepared to tell her that the shiver was directly her doing. I rubbed the flats of my palms against my bare arms. Her image flickered as she left the mirror's gaze to disappear into my closet. She returned quickly to my side.

"Arms up." she commanded, and, as usual, I obeyed. The sweater easily slipped over my head. Lithe fingers rose again to play lightly at my hair. I leaned instinctually into her touch, despite my hesitations. I could hear my parents criticizing our actions and I knew this was wrong. But something...deeper was at play; something I probably could not explain, even with the help of a Bible. Something that kept me inexplicably drawn to her, despite our differences, despite our beliefs and lifestyles,something kept me tied to her.

"Don't go today." Her hand slid down my hair to perch gently on my right shoulder. Her eyes met mine again in the mirror and I admired her more openly. The slim frame compressed into a blue, scoop-neck tee, her lips the color of sugared almonds, and the black frame glasses extenuating her piercing eyes. "You're sick. Your parents will understand."

I wrinkled my nose defensively, the action teasing the feathery tickle that was still looming about my nose. "I'm not sick. I'm just...ISKshoo!! Tshii!" The sweater served its purpose by both receiving my sneezes and rubbing the itchiness away. For now. "I'b just idtchy." And tired. And achy. And stuffy. And-

"No." She spun me roughly to face her. "You're sneezing and..." she paused again to absently finger my hair, "well, I know you; I can tell you're not feeling well." Her nervous petting immediately stopped as she pressed her hand into mine. Our hands remained together as she led our intwined digits to rest above her heart. "Stay here. Stay with me." I felt her hand squeeze mine and the cool press of her lips against my own.

She commanded, and I obeyed, as usual.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there you go! My first female fic :3

Hope you guys like! wink_kiss.gif

Archived