Sneeze Fetish Forum

Reviving the missing Jennifer Lopez clip

heavyrocer

The great clip that was once available on ArwinAdviceCenter's channel has been down for a while. Through a tiny amount of searching I have found the name of the show to be 'Sen kvall med Luuk' There also appears to be various websites where you can watch different episodes. The problem I have reached is the inability to find the episode in question. As always I am willingto search through all of them haha, but it would definitely be easier if some more of you wonderful people helped :)

Being Swedish I have a somewhat easier time searching for this, since the program Sen kväll med Luuk is Swedish. According to newspapers she was in Sweden between the 20th and 21st November 2001 to among other things participate in the program.

Hope that is any help at all.

Season 10; episode unknown. Would you mind sharing the site to watch the episodes? I'm happy to help you sift through them.

So far, in my assist to search, I have found a performance by her later on in the episode, but I am not sure which one, besides the fact that it is season ten.

• 1 month later...

Don't worry I will be back. I am going back home on Monday. I check the forum everyday, so if you're worried I will forget, just post a message to this thread on Monday and I will remember :)

Archived