Sneeze Fetish Forum

Yes yes yes!

JenJen

Yay, I'm validated! I've been lurking for a few months and finally got up the nerve to join - so glad I did! I can't wait to mingle with all you fine folks and really indulge myself.

Oh, but yeah, hi! Hahahaha...I'm Jen. I'm a freelance writer from the Oregon coast...and I gotta say, I'm pretty anxious to start writing for the fetish. I've been secretly reading lots of the wonderful stories here and I'm itching to get mine up there with everyone else's!

Oh! Another new writer. Good to meet you, if you need anything, just shout!

Hi and welcome! (:

It's always nice to have new writers join us.

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

I just joined a few weeks ago and I can tell you that you will have fun.

And I´m looking forward to read your stories :jump:

Hi JenJen! Welcome :) Oregon is my favorite place to fantasize about living. Although I think more about the Willamette Valley (spent a summer in Salem once and it was great). I have driven up pretty much the entire coastline, including a scenic byway in the middle of the night (not sure what we were trying to accomplish there). What is your favorite spot on the shore? Most memorable to me was Hug Point.

Oh, and, I read your yummy not quite baking obs...thanks for sharing :)

What is your favorite spot on the shore? Most memorable to me was Hug Point.

Oh, Hug Point's gorgeous! A friend of a friend got married there a couple years back, and I can't even imagine how pretty their wedding photos must've been. Super jealous. My favorite spot is Haystack Rock, which I know is kind of cliche, but I love it mostly for nostalgia reasons. I grew up in Portland and my family would go to Cannon Beach once every summer for vacation, so Haystack Rock was kind of like a symbol of my childhood. :D I loved the tide pools around the base, especially.

Archived