Sneeze Fetish Forum

A sneezy anniversary

Septaero

Hi there! I'm new, but I thought it's never too early to contribute something nice. And I think this story is a nice one. I hope you enjoy it.

------------------------------------------------

It was December, and a Sunday. For Alice and John, it was also the 4 year anniversary of when they’d started dating. To celebrate, they had made their way to the park where they’d met. The air was clear and crisp and very cold, but the two lovebirds stayed nicely warm all wrapped up in their winter-coats and scarves. Alice wore a light blue knit cap over her short pixie haircut, and John wore a pair of simple black earmuffs.

They walked the path around the park, Alice’s blue-and-pink mittened hand in John’s fuzzy black gloved hand. They were laughing and chatting when John suddenly gripped Alice’s hand and, running, pulled her into a snow bank with him. She screamed and laughed and landed next to him with a *poof*. Her hat fell off. Giggling, she grabbed a loose handful of snow and tossed it over John, who was pretty coated in snow anyway.

After a snowball fight, and some rolling around in the snow together and playing, they lay holding eachother and staring up at the sky, watching the clouds roll lazily by and thicken.

Afternoon was rolling on, and Alice was beginning to catch a bit of chill. She shivered and pulled herself closer to John.

“You wanna go back to my place?” He asked, still staring up at the sky. Alice nodded.

“Are we going to watch Revenge of the Nerds?” She asked knowingly. It was the movie they’d seen together on their first date. John broke into a grin. Alice giggled & sat up, looking around for her hat. She found it, soaked with snow, about a foot away and shoved it into her coat pocket with a sniff. Prolonged exposure to the cold always made her sensitive nose run a little.

John glanced at her and raised an eyebrow. She smirked back at him, itching at the side of her nose with her wrist. As she did so, her mitten brushed the underside of her nose just gently enough to send a small tickle up into the tip of her nostrils. The tip of her dainty nose twitched a little.

“No, no.” John teased, grabbing her gently by the arms and kissing her passionately on the lips, backing her against a tree. The pressure of his kiss was enough to diminish the small sneeze. He pulled away smiling deviously, holding himself up on one hand on the trunk of the tree next to her head. Alice sniffled a bit more and kissed him deeply, before also pulling away. John chuckled.

“Your coat is shedding,” he noted, plucking at a thin white feather that was poking out from a seam on Alice’s sleeve. She watched patiently as he drew the long thin feather from her sleeve, shaking a couple of small feathers from it.

Alice smiled at him softly as he raised the feather’s tip to the tip of her nose and waggled it playfully. She crinkled her nose.

“Johhahaha-n!” she giggled, “Stop messing around!” He kissed her lips lightly before bringing the feather back to her, this time brushing it back and forth under her nostrils. Alice’s nose twitched violently and she began to take a breath, “hhhhah-uh hhhih-“

John shook his head, “Uh-uh-uh. Don’t sneeze.” he said, pausing with the feather just to the side of her nose. Alice scrunched her nose and wiggled it, sniffing, gaining control of herself again, her tip of nose still twitching softly. She sniffled again and the twitching stopped.

John brought the feather to her nostrils again. Alice’s nose was already feeling very sneezy by now, and as soon as some of the feather flicked against her septum she felt a strong sneeze come upon her.

She breathed heavily, nostrils flaring. “Hhhhhah-hhhih-hhhhah-hhhhih-hhhhhhhhhhhhah-hhihhhh-hhhhhhh…ahhh.” Four years of practice and she’d become adept at controlling her sneezes. The sneeze passed and Alice’s breathing became shallow, to stave off any more. The tip of her nose continued to twitch in irritation.

John gently poked the very tip of the feather into Alice’s left nostril and began to circle the edge of it.

Alice’s nostrils flared again, and she once again began to breath heavily in attempt to fight the sneeze that had come over her again, but this sneeze was too much for even Alice to control.

Her eyes closed, “hhhhhhah-hhhhhih-hhhhhhhhahh-hhih! Aah hhih! Aaaah hhih!-”

As Alice began to sneeze, a motion caught the corner of John’s eye. It was Alice’s sister, Becky. She was far enough away that she could not see them behind the tree, but John certainly would recognize her sister’s sneeze and notice them. John dropped the feather, which quickly blended into the snow, and placed his finger beneath Alice’s nose. She opened her eyes in surprise. Seeing the look on John’s face, she guessed that someone he didn’t want hearing was nearby.

The pressure of John’s finger on her upper lip helped only a little, but it was enough for her to regain control of her breathing, nostrils still flaring. A small piece of feather that had stuck to John’s glove fluttered with her breath and, as she took a deep breath in, flew into her right nostril. It was almost too much to bare as the feather stuck in the most sensitive part of her nostril and fluttered with every desperate breath she took.

“Johhhhh-hhhhhih-Icahhhhh-hhhih-an’t-hhhih!!” Her breath caught and her eyes fluttered shut. Alice held her breath, jaggedly exhaling a little before, “Hhih! Aah-hhih!!” Holding for as long as she could. Her body was trembling with the effort, when a single snowflake landed on the tip of her nose and melted. It was more than she could take.

“Hhih! Hhih! HEEHAACHUU!!!”she sneezed, “Hhih-hhih-HHICHEW!!”

She slid to the ground and gasped for breath, only to feel the tickle returning to her nose, “Ehh…” Her face scrunched up “heh-hhih! HHICHIW! HHICHIW! … hheaahhahh….. hhaa….. hhaaa…. hhih-CHI!”

Alice shuddered and sniffled. “Hhehh… ehh.”

She took off her mitten and scrubbed at her nose. She pinched the tip of her runny nose with her fingers and wiped them on her pants, looking up at John, who helped her to her feet, and then picked her up into his arms. She squealed and giggled as he ran off with her, leaving her sister standing puzzled in the distance and staring in their direction.

“Johhahaha-n!!” She laughed.

“To the batcave!” he yelled. She laughed loudly.

“You silly boy.” she said, smiling.

“You love it.” He teased.

“I know, I do.” she conceded, stuffily.

“Mmmmrr,” he purred at her, “I think maybe we’ll skip Revenge of the Nerds this year.”

Awwwww... this is really cute and quite well-written. Love the cute interactions between them and the inducing bit is really rather nice. :blushing:

Thank you for sharing. :)

This is terrific! All those lovely details of her tickles and buildups; and naughty nosetickling with feathers to boot. There should be more stories like this [and perhaps you will produce them....]

And welcome to the forum.

Oh. My. God. :boom: So many of my favorite things here: cold weather, being induced by a partner...and FEATHERS?! Apparently, I've been better than I thought this year, 'cause Santa just brought me a present a month early...and I'm Jewish! :D Very, very, incredibly well-done. I look forward to seeing (hopefully much, much) more of your writing here. :yes:

This is terrific! All those lovely details of her tickles and buildups; and naughty nosetickling with feathers to boot. There should be more stories like this [and perhaps you will produce them....]

And welcome to the forum.

Thank you so very much! I'm glad that my writing is getting such a positive response ^_^ I very well may write some more. And thanks also! I do feel very welcomed here <3

Oh. My. God. blowup.gif So many of my favorite things here: cold weather, being induced by a partner...and FEATHERS?! Apparently, I've been better than I thought this year, 'cause Santa just brought me a present a month early...and I'm Jewish! biggrin.png Very, very, incredibly well-done. I look forward to seeing (hopefully much, much) more of your writing here. yes.gif

Thank you very very much! I feel proud of my work now ^_^

I should have very much time to write somewhat soonish. In between writing my novel, I will inevitably have loads of little sneezeful stories to get out of my head. I'm super glad that my writing is getting such a warm reception ^_^

Aww, this is cute. smile.png Keep up the good work!

Love fic that have long, teasing build-ups like this biggrin.png Look forward to reading more of your work!

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!! :D

Archived