Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello everyone

Lalaith

Hello everyone!

I´m new here and first I have to apologize, if my English is not so good. It´s not my motherlanguage.

But I´m so happy that I found this forum. I have had this fetish my whole life and I never told anyone. I always thought that I´m alone and that something is wrong with me. Two or three years ago I read that there is a sneeze fetish and I thought: „Okay. I´m not the only one.“

Some weeks ago I found this fantastic forum, but I was too shy to sign in. I´m so afraid that anyone could find out. And although I live in my own flat and have my own computer I was afraid that somehow someone could find something on the computer. I´m paranoid. I know smile.png

But I read some of your discussions during the last weeks and there were so many experiences of yours in which I thought: „I feel exactly the same.“ or „This also happend to me.“ So I finally signed in.

It feels so good to know that there are people like me and that I´m not alone in the world.

And now I´m here. So again: Hello everyone smile.png

If you want to know more about me, just ask.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you need any help, feel free to ask. There is also some information for new members in the "Read Before Posting" section which hopefully answers many of the questions people have.

Have fun! :byewave:

Thanks to all of you for your kind words :)

I think I will have a lot of fun here. I spent the last nights with reading and now I´m even able to answer :D

Welcome!

I just wanted to say that you don't need to apologise for possible misspellings or other "bad English". I almost never do that though I know my English is far from perfect and I think that if it bothers someone then it's that person's problem and not mine... Anyways, welcome again and have fun around here. (:

Archived