Sneeze Fetish Forum

--groaaan-- my head....

Septaero

It always takes me such a long time to catch cold. I'm currently suffering the massive dull headaches stage of illness --cries--

I first noticed that I was catching something, not yesterday, but LAST tuesday. You know how when you step outside when you're about to get sick and the wind blows right through you, even if it's only 54F out? yeah, that was me on tuesday morning.

This was also the day which started my nose's three-day run of being super sensitive. You see, usually when I am very tired and stressed (which i almost always am on tuesdays) the corner of my left eye twitches. Last tuesday, out of the blue, on the arch of my nose, the inside of my right nostril started twitching instead. For about one second, it twitched in little invisible nervous spasms. Every two to five minutes. I couldn't even begin to feel like i was going to sneeze. I felt like i was *going to* feel like i was going to sneeze. and then it quit it, left me feeling sneezy for a minute, only to begin again for another second on to 4 minutes later. For. Three. HOURS. (During which I could not sneeze at all, and was very sniffly. Because when that keeps happening it gives you the sniffles, whether you actually have anything to sniffle or not (which i didn't.)) Anyway, for three or four days after this torture, my nose was on high alert and I would get a tickle and sneeze maybe twice every couple of hours.

I've had a mildly raised temperature for the last 4 days. This morning I woke up all stuffily. Now I have an extremely irritating headache, all over my head. (which isn't being made any better by my roomates' complete disregard for such. LOUUUD NOISES)

I just know that soon will be my favorite part of getting sick. (and that it will only last for two days, but oh well.) When I get sick, there's this long drawn out getting-sick process, but right before I get really recognizably sick, I sneeze like mad for two days. I can tell it's coming up because I get really stuffy an extra sensitive a few days before. Today I woke up all stuffy.

Also I sneezed twice today, while I was making a macaroni and cheese casserole. (Not onto the food, of course.) I almost always sneeze while cooking, because of the pepper. I have this pepper shaker that doesn't really work unless you shake it sideways, and a small black pepper cloud sort of floats up every time and tickles my nostrils. The first time, I was seasoning the water for boiling the pasta. I noticed the scent of the pepper almost immediately, and waited for my nose to begin to tickle. It was only a few seconds later when I did; I was in the middle of a sentence, too. It snuck right up on me, I didn't even have time to hitch, I just sneezed right into the back of my wrist. The second time I was seasoning the cheese sauce. It actually took a lot longer that time, because I think I had more pepper up my nose than my reflexes knew what to do with. (My nose is so sensitive that if it tickles too much the sneeze sort of turns into an unpleasant burning sensation for a while before I can sneeze) When I did begin to notice the tickle returning, my nostrils began to quiver. I turned to look at my florescent kitchen light, and I sneezed, "hha- HhtchOO!"

I'm going to return to this thread and keep you updated on when my cold gets here.

(On a side note, I just heard my roommate exclaim, "Get your eyebrow out of my nose!" Doesn't that sound like it would tickle?)

I just almost sneezed. Second time tonight. The presneeze feeling lasted even longer than it did the first time, and I was very close to sneezing, but it vanished (mostly. I still feel a tiny little tickle, but just enough to tease me that it's there...) I can tell that when I *do* sneeze, it will be a big one--it always is when I've had false starts. I just hope I don't wake my roommates.

Excellent self- obs. Golly, cold and pepper, and photicness, And nostrilwork. And tickle analysis. And, as NoV says, different tickles for different sizes of sneeze.

I bet you're not planning to buy a new pepperpot any time soon...

So can you predict how big your sneeze is going to be before it comes? How do you know - I'm interested smile.png Thanks for posting biggrin.png

Yep. I can ^_^ A few ways: If I am sneezing because I am sick, it tickles differently--it's more of an itchy sneeze and less of a prickly one--and those are always giant. The other time that I have giant sneezes is if I keep getting false-starts. When I finally do get to sneeze, they're really quite powerful. In general, otherwise, I can judge a sneeze's size by how spread out the tickle in my nostril is, and how intensely it tickles.

Excellent self- obs. Golly, cold and pepper, and photicness, And nostrilwork. And tickle analysis. And, as NoV says, different tickles for different sizes of sneeze.

I bet you're not planning to buy a new pepperpot any time soon...

Oh, certainly not. I really love it, actually ^///^. Even when it doesn't make me sneeze (which is so rare) I love the smell of pepper.

I have a sinus headache tonight, and my nose has been snuffly all day, and I am cooold. I am growing impatient for the actual cold to arrive.

Great obs in so many ways, as count de tisza said!

I have this pepper shaker that doesn't really work unless you shake it sideways, and a small black pepper cloud sort of floats up every time and tickles my nostrils.

And THIS? twitchsmile.gif the stuff sneeze fetish dreams are made of! I have never before witnessed a pepper cloud first-hand, and was beginning to doubt their existence laughing.gif Bless you Septaero, keep us posted on your upcoming cold, and thanks for sharing! smile.png

pepper clouds are generally not visible, but oh, they are so real. Thank you, I will (am about to), and you're welcome! <3

I went to the store to get food today, and it was somewhat cold out, which made me a tiny bit sniffly. I think, more than anything, though, that what walking 45 minutes in the cold, and then another 45 minutes back, did, was help my slow little cold along some. You know that feeling when you're sick, that all the air you breath out is a little too warm? I have that, now. And I have this slight tickle in my right nostril that just isn't turning into a sneeze, which happens too...

Anyway, I sneezed once in the store today. It was a somewhat unremarkable sneeze, just as we entered the store. I'm not sure why. My breath didn't do that fluttery hitching thing that it usually does, either, it just sort of caught, and held for a few seconds before turning into a sneeze. (sounded like "Hhh... ..... Hhtzch!" )

hhh.. hhh... hx''!

I just sneezed just now. o.O It sort of came out as a squeek, on account of that I subconciously stifled it b.c my roomate's asleep. (How might one spell a squeek???) Oooh, now my nose itches. >.<

Anyway, so hopefully soon I'll have a couple of good cold days.

Sorry, no. I do sneeze more often, though, and quite forcefully. Sneezing fits are rare for me, sadly. I only sneeze a lot when my nose is being bothered by allergies, and I'm only allergic to dried up old grass and weeds.

When I got into bed tonight, tired, too cold and yet too hot at the same time, and sore-muscled, I lay down, and opened my laptop. Not long after the light of the screen hit my eyes did I sneeze. It was moderate in force and had a slight build to it. "Hhhhh...hihhhh! HEHTCHXH!!"

I am now so tired (for it has been a long day) that my bed feels like a rotating cup from an amusement park, and my left sinus cavity, under my eyebrow, has a sharp pain.

I was SO WRONG. Turns out I just get sick stupidly slow. All yesterday = sore tight throat. Woke up this morning to dry lips, too-hot breath, and an extremely sneezy nose. After I woke up I walked back to my room (I had been in my boything's bed. goodness I do hope he catches it from me. He does not sneeze often. (plus the added pleasure of taking care of him. ) ) and slid my key in the door. I felt colder than I should have. I took the cookie dough that I'd prepped the night before out of the refridgerator and set it down on the counter. As I did so I felt a sneeze start to tickle my nose (probably because my fringe had been in my face for more than a few seconds). I tried to just ignore it, as sometimes a sneeze will go away like that, but my nose tickled too strongly and my lungs expanded against my will, almost audibly. I stifled into my wrist. Not five minutes later I had to sneeze again, and soon afterwards I had to sneeze again twice. My nose finally settled down a bit afterwards, but it still has a somewhat sensitive feeling to it.

>.< my eyes sting. My breath is too hot. My nose is all stuffed up. Earlier i went to take a nap, and something in my bed must have really tickled my nose while I was sleeping, because when I woke up I was sneezing messily every few seconds. Of course, one of my roommates is home, and I didn't want her making a giant fuss, but I was just so helpless. I can't ever control my sneezing when I have a cold, even when my nose isn't being tickled by the pathogens themselves. At first I tried tp stifle but I couldn't contain the full sneeze, the tickling in my nose was just too strong, so I wound up half-sneezing, "h-hi-hh-hihihi-HHHH-K'ntzs!"

Eventually my roommate left the room, and I gave up fighting. I was losing anyway. No matter how many times I sneezed, my nose just tickled so badly, and it wouldn't stop. I was glad for the opportunity to sneeze more freely. I felt my breath catch again soon enough, and I closed my eyes, "Hhhh-- HHHHH-- Hhhiii-- HETXCHHHW!! Hh-hh-heh--hih-hih-HEXCHHT!!" I blew my nose wetly, and snuffled, rubbing at my nose with a baled up tissue, already feeling a slight tickle building up in my nose again. This continued for as many minutes as my roommate was out of the room.

Upon her return, I pulled my blanket up over my head to hide my sneezy self, but did not have long to wait before i had to sneeze again. I stuffed the balled up tissue under my nose and held my septum, muffling the itch vaguely. The persistent itch, however, made my nose twitch and wiggle in an attempt to rid itself of the irritation, ad every time it did the tissue that i was holding there to keep myself from sneezing tickled at my nose just a little more. I could fight it no more and my mouth fell open. I breathed in heavily, my breath hitched, and I sneezed "Hhtch! Htxch!" but I wasn't done, "Hheh... hhh! htcxHHHW!!" I blew my nose again as my roommate reflexively blessed me and I paused to thank her stuffily.

My other roommate brought me some spicy chicken soup at this point, and i thanked her as well. My roommates really are sweet and caring individuals. Strugglingly, I managed to eat the bowl of soup without sneezing, though i did have to pause frequently to snuffle or blow my nose. I think the steam was helping to calm my nose to manageable, even though the spice was making it run more.

When I was done with the soup I decided to take a hot shower and see if the steam from the shower would have a similar effect to the warm soup. I stepped into the bathroom, locked it, and undressed, not thinking. Chills rushed over my skin and I shivered, cold. I should have turned the hot water on before taking my clothes off. I crossed one arm under my chest, and turned on the faucet, waiting for the water to warm up. My nose twitched with a tickle that had been sneaking up on me, and I shuddered. "Hh-TCHIW! Hhh-Etchoo! Hah..hah..d'jzzzchhh!! Tch! Heh... " i paused panting a little, the sneeze teasing me, before, "Hh-Atchh!!"

I sneezed twice more after stepping into the shower, before the hot steam returned my nose to its usual calm state. I was so tired from being so sneezy that I just sank down to the bathtub floor and sat under the hot water for as long as I felt I could get away with. If I didn't have to share a bathroom with two other ladies I may well have given up and taken a shower-nap.

Archived