Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chat?

Septaero

Hi Septaero, currently the chat is disabled because of some issues with this new-fangled forum software we got not too long ago. The admins are still looking into reinstating the chat room, but it's been a bit of a hassle since the forum hosts dumped the software upgrade on us!

I promise that once chat functionality returns, there will be an announcement posted, so keep your eyes peeled. smile.png

Am missing it, but I found an upside. I'm probably more productive :blushing: . Not that I was Ever distracted by shiny, sparkly, "Chat" or anything.... *whistles innocently* ;)

Your status is also "pending"... so even if the chat room was functional, you wouldn't have access until you reached at least "newbie" status.

Don't worry Septaero, it doesn't generally take very long to get validated to Newbie status once you've started posting and being involved. Just keep doing what you have been and you'll be validated before long smile.png And there are a couple of threads that can help you out too.

Tips to get validated

Membership levels

Edited because the linking codes and system are all weird and different since the software upgrade :wacko:

Archived