Sneeze Fetish Forum

hmm, would you be interested?

blameitonthe...

Hello ladies & gents! :)

Well, I've had a couple of story ideas jogging sloppily through my mind. Lemme know :P

1) im dying to write something based off the TV show 'Hollyoaks' (particularly Stendan - ie gay relationship between Stephen Hay & Brendan Brady)

2) well, I'm kind of surprised this hasnt been done before, but ever heard of 'Harry Styles'? well, he is part of the British/Irish boyband, 'One Direction' if you arent familiar with them, please google+YouTube them. All five of them are gorgeous o.O anyway, well after reading both of one direction's autobiographies, I gather that Harry has sinus/airway problems, and he tends to get sick a lot, and quite regularly :P Plus I might throw in a little bit of 'Larry Stylinson' just cause I'm addicted to slash. :3

3) I'll take requests for 'Glee' so, suggest away:)

4) I am addicted to Hetalia. Even though I know that I'll try and fall flat on my face, I may write a couple of hetalia drabbles? I know the character 'Arthur Kirkland' the best, so I may base it on him?

soo... are the ideas any good? Should I bother writin these? :S

yes?no?maybe?fish fingers?

*runs away and hides in corner*

Fish fingers!

I mean... Um... *ahem* I'm not really familiar with any of the things you mentioned (except for to some extent Glee), but I'm always down to read some m/m slash, the Hollyoaks idea is something I would totally read. And having gone and read a little bit about the show and those two characters, I am even more interested in seeing what you would do with them in a fetish story :)

• 4 weeks later...

You write anything with England/Arthur, and I will happily die of happiness. I've written a few drabbles myself in my hetalia drabble thread, but... yeah.

PLEASE, DO GO AHEAD WITH THIS. <3333

For the glee suggestion thing I was just wondering if you could do a Wesley one? Just thought I'd ask cause there are no Wes fics. :blush:

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 7/25/2012 at 5:05 PM, keptunejade said:

Harry Styles :D please please please!! A One Direction fic would make my day!

Same!!!!

Archived