Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stage Door

hiyou9

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gah, so, I know I said I wasn't going to have time to write, but I was giving myself an hour study break earlier today and cranked this out :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stage Door

Part 6

The next morning, Maggie awoke to the sun streaming through the blinds of an unfamiliar window.

She opened her eyes and slowly sat up, pressing a hand to her head to try and alleviate the dizziness. It took her several seconds to place exactly where she was. “I’b...ad Eli’s house,” she said aloud when she finally figured it out.

She sniffled and pressed her fingers under her nose while she tried to locate a tissue. Noticing the box on the bedside table, she grabbed a handful, and caught four sneezes in them, “Hehh...hhhh...hetchiew! Chiew! Hih...hhhh...ishoo! Hi’ishoo!”

“Hey,” Eli said from the doorway. He was carrying a thermometer.

Maggie looked up, figuring he must’ve walked in while she was sneezing, “Hey,” she croaked, and winced at her sore throat.

Eli walked up to the bed and sat down on the edge, “How are you doing?” he asked sympathetically.

Maggie coughed, “I’ve beed bedder,” she said, trying on a smile that she knew was too wobbly to be convincing.

Maggie coughed again—harsher this time—and was appalled with herself when she felt her eyes begin to fill with tears, “I’b a baby,” she said, roughly wiping at her eyes with her wrist.

“No,” Eli said, gently placing his hand on hers, “You’re sick. Really sick. You’re entitled to be a bit of a wimp. You can’t be strong and capable all the time.”

“Id’s all by fault thad I’b this sigck,” Maggie moaned, “I’ve beed feeling tired add lousy for days, but I jusd kepd blabing id od stress add overwork.”

“Luckily,” Eli said, “We don’t have any shows today, so we’ll get you to the doctor and figure out what’s going to happen from there. But first, temperature time.”

Eli handed the Maggie the thermometer, who complied and stuck it under her tongue without complaint. When it beeped, she took it out and handed it to Eli, “102.4,” he sighed, and Maggie shivered at the verdict, “That’s lower than last night, but still way higher than we want it to be.”

Maggie shivered again and buried herself deeper under the covers before she said, “Do you deed be do call add bake a docdor’s appoidtbedt?”

Eli thought for a moment before he answered, “Nah, just give me your doctor’s number. I’ll make it for you. You don’t want to strain your voice and mess it up by talking when you don’t have to.”

Maggie smiled gratefully, “Thangks, Ehhhhhh...hhhh....heh? Oh, by God, id’s stduhhhhh....ehhhh...studck!” she said, scrubbing madly at her nose.

The tickle maddeningly advanced and receded for at least fifteen seconds, leaving Maggie with a funny eyes half-closed, mouth agape, pre-sneeze expression on her face.

Eli, as amusing as he found this, decided it was time to put poor Maggie out of her misery. He gently tilted her head towards the sun coming through the blinds. That did it.

Hhhhh.... hehkcheeeeeeeewwww! Hetchiew! Chiew! Hih...ishoo! Ishoo! HETCHIEEEEW! Oh, dear God, bless be,” Maggie said, sniffling heavily.

Connor handed her a few tissues, which Maggie gratefully accepted. She blew her nose hard, which—she noted crankily—really didn’t do much. Her head seemed to fill up faster than she could empty it.

“Cad I take sobe more cold bedicide, please?” she asked.

“My, how the tables have turned,” Eli smirked, “I’m not going to have to force-feed it to you today, then?”

Maggie scowled at him, “Dod’t bake fud of be,” she whined, “I’b sigck.”

Eli grinned, “But you bake id so easy,” he teased, imitating her.

Maggie threw a pillow at him with as much strength as could muster, which was, admittedly, not much, “Please jusdt ged me the Dyquil?” she begged.

“Dayquil is probably better,” he pointed out.

Maggie rolled her eyes, “Whadever! Bedicide of sobe sord would be dice,” she said, frustrated.

Eli complied, and he came back into the room carrying the despised cherry medicine. Maggie swallowed her capful without complaint, “By doctor’s dumber is 555-634-0987. You cad call add bake ad appoidtmedt whedever,” she said when she had swallowed.

“You got it,” said Eli, “Anything else I can do? Or get for you?”

Maggie thought for a moment, “Thad throad spray would be really dice. So would the cough drops. Oh, add some ciddabod and honey oadmeal and tea, if thad’s dot too much trouble?” she said, a little anxiously, worried about putting him out.

“No trouble whatsoever,” Eli said cheerily, “Be back in a jiff. Get some rest. The TV remote is on the bedside table.”

Maggie thanked him, and lay back against the pillows. She felt awful. She never even knew it was possible for one person so feel so awful. She made a mental list of her symptoms—a fever, a hacking cough, a raging sore throat, muscle aches, chills, a pounding headache, a double ear ache, swollen glands, and, the cherry on top, the complete and utter blockage of her sinuses and the inevitable, near-constant nose-blowing and sneezing.

Yes, Maggie was feeling the epitome of awful, but there was one plus to all of this.

She got to spend time with Eli. And that was more than enough to make up for everything else.

An update! And just in time for Christmas :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stage Door: Part 7

When Eli walked back into the room carrying a tray laden with the various items Maggie had requested, he couldn’t help but smile at the sweet, pathetic little scene he came upon.

Maggie was lying completely curled up under the covers—no part of her except her face was exposed. She had what Eli assumed was a hot washcloth pressed to her forehead, presumably to relieve her sinus pressure. Kleenexes were shoved up both her nostrils. The TV was on, but she clearly wasn’t watching it, seeing as she didn’t seem terribly bothered that she was watching ‘Dora the Explorer’.

“Got your stuff,” Eli said from the doorway.

Maggie moved the washcloth off her eyes and peered at Eli, “You,” she said with a sniffle, “Are a saidt. Truly. If God has any sedse at all, thed this has officially earded you a place id heaved.”

“I wouldn’t say that,” Eli said, “But I did manage to get you a doctor’s appointment. Today at 2:30.”

He walked over to the bed and handed Maggie the tray. She picked up the spoon for the oatmeal and scooped some up, but then paused and sighed.

“What’s wrong?” Eli asked, worried he’d done something wrong.

“Id’s nothigg,” Maggie said, sounding embarrassed.

“Tell me,” Eli pleaded.

“I’b...I’b jusd nod very hudgry adybore,” Maggie said, blushing a little, “I’b so sorry, I kdow you wedd to all this trouble, add now I dod’t eved wadt id.”

“You should still eat a little,” Eli said sternly but gently, “You haven’t eaten in, what, over twenty-four hours? That’s not good for someone who’s healthy, let alone someone who’s fighting off something the flu.”

“Fide,” Maggie sighed, resigned to eating. She managed a few spoonfuls before she stopped and looked at Eli, like she wanted to ask him something.

“Is there something you want?” Eli gently prompted.

“I was wodderigg,” Maggie started, but stopped.

“You were wondering?” Eli said.

“Did I...did I tell you aboud by...thigg...with by professor lasd dight?”

It was Eli’s turn to blush, “Oh, um. Yeah. You...did,” he stammered.

“I thoughd so,” Maggie said, staring at her lap.

“I didn’t, you know, judge you or anything. It doesn’t change what I think about you,” Eli reassured her.

Maggie was bursting to say, “Wait, you think about me?!” but opted to stare at her oatmeal instead. She stirred it absently before saying, “Would you...like do hear the whole story?”

“If you’re in the mood to tell it,” Eli said.

Maggie took a deep breath, like she was about to start talking, but sneezed instead, “Hhhh...heh...hetchiew! Chiew! Hih...ishoo! Ishoo!” she grabbed a tissue and blew her nose, finally managing to empty her sinuses some. She took a deep breath, and she started.

“When I was nineteen, I had an affair with a professor. I didn’t mean for it to happen, but it did. I was nineteen and I was...silly and impressionable and he was...smart and funny and so sophisticated. I was in his acting class and one day he stopped me after class was over and he told me...he told me that I was the best student he had that year so far. Looking back, I’m sure that was some stupid line that he used on any girl student he wanted to sleep with, but I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I wanted so badly to be told that I had talent—real talent—and here it was, coming from a man I really admired...really loved. I started staying after class more and more often; I wanted to work more intensively, I told him. Then, one afternoon, I...I kissed him. And he didn’t stop me. And for two months, we had an affair. And they were the most beautiful two months of my life and I wouldn’t trade them for anything. He took me out to dinner and to parties and to museums and on bike rides around central park and even on a carriage ride one time—like that famous scene in Manhattan. And I kept trying to tell myself that I was just a fling, a distraction, but I let myself...I let myself fall in love with him. Stupid, stupid, sentimental me,” Maggie took a deep, quavering breath before continuing, “Then, one day, I stayed after class like usual. I walked up to his desk and he looked at me, perplexed, and said, ‘Yes, Magnolia? Can I help you?’ And I thought, you know, that he was just playing a game. So I tried to play along, I said, ‘Oh, yes, I do need help. I need a lot of help. Can you give it to me?’ And I tried to climb on his desk and kiss him, but he shoved me away like I was crazy and told me I was being inappropriate, ‘I have no idea what you’re playing at, but I advise you stop it.’ It was like I dreamed up the whole thing. I left after that year. I couldn’t stand seeing him walk around, like he was king of the world, knowing that he took advantage of me like that, knowing that he was probably taking advantage of another girl like he did me. I was a virgin before I met him.”

Maggie sniffled again, and Eli went to hand her a tissue; but then he realized she was crying.

He didn’t say anything; he just gently gathered Maggie into his arms and waited for her to stop. He wasn’t sure if he was doing the exact right thing, but it seemed better than doing nothing.

Maggie’s crying finally died down, and she picked her head up off of Eli’s shoulder to look at him, “I’b sure you probably thidk I’m cobpletely idsade, dod’t you?” she said, stuffed up once again from crying.

“No,” Eli said thoughtfully, “I think you have baggage, same as everyone else.”

“By baggage doesd’t fid id carry-od,” Maggie warned.

“The baggage of interesting people rarely does,” Eli said.

“You thidk I’b idterestigg?” Maggie whispered incredulously.

“No,” Eli said, and kissed her temple, “I think you’re incredible.”

Not exactly right on time for the New Year, but an update is still an update, am I right? :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stage Door

Part 8

A few hours later, Maggie was squeezed next to Eli on a crowded subway--on their way to Maggie’s doctor. Maggie stifled a sneeze into her sleeve, and Eli wordlessly handed her a few tissues from his coat pocket.

“You’re the best,” Maggie murmured hoarsely.

Eli shrugged, “Thanks,” he said.

Maggie pressed the tissues to her nose, and sneezed again, “Hhhh...heh’chsh! Heh’chsh!

A woman sitting near Maggie glared at her, and Maggie blushed.

“It’s not my fault I’m sick!” she wanted to yell.

Instead, Maggie looked at the woman and gave her what she hoped was a small, apologetic smile. The woman remained stone-faced. Maggie sighed, and then shivered.

Eli noticed this, “You cold?” he murmured.

“A little,” Maggie admitted.

Eli gently felt Maggie’s forehead, “You’re still pretty feverish,” he said, worried.

Maggie closed her eyes in agreement, “I believe that,” she said with another shiver.

“I’m starting to worry about you,” Eli said seriously.

Maggie laughed sleepily, “Don’t,” she reassured him, “I got sick a lot when I was a kid. My mom always said I’d get a fever of 104 with a little cold. I grew out of it, but every so often I get blindsided with a doozy of a flu. I think it’s so bad this time because I stretched myself too thin and...I...hhhhh...heh’hetchiew! Tchiew! Let myself get run down.”

Maggie coughed a few chesty coughs into the crook of her elbow. She didn’t even want to imagine what the expression on the woman’s face was now.

“I’m just glad we’re getting you to a doctor. Your cough sounds awful. You don’t want it to turn into bronchitis or pneumonia,” Eli said.

Maggie smiled her thanks. They were quiet for a few moments, until Maggie whispered “Eli."

“Yeah?” Eli said.

“I’m really, really glad you’re here,” Maggie said softly.

“I’m glad to be here,” Eli smiled.

They were silent again for several minutes—a silence that was only punctuated by the occasional cough or sniffle from Maggie.

Maggie was again the one to break the silence, “Eli?” she said.

“Yeah?”

“I feel awful,” she whimpered.

“I know you do,” Eli soothed, “You know, I think that’s the first time I’ve heard you admit that fully awake.”

“I don’t know what happened—it came on so fast,” Maggie said unhappily, “It was just a bad cold, then all of the sudden, wham! I’m dying.”

“The flu will do that,” Eli said, “It tends to come on all at once.”

“I wish it would go away all at once,” Maggie grumbled.

Eli laughed, “We’ll get some antibiotics in you and you’ll be yourself in no time,” he reassured.

A horrible thought suddenly dawned on Maggie, “I hope I don’t get you sick!” she fretted.

Eli grinned, “Nah, I won’t get sick. I’ve been taking Emergen-C like a crazy person, plus I got my flu shot,” he said.

“I haven’t done either of those things,” Maggie admitted sheepishly.

“Really? I never would have guessed,” Eli said dryly.

Maggie smacked him lightly on the arm, “Shut up,” she grumbled.

“You hit like a girl,” Eli smirked.

Maggie sniffled into her tissue, “I can’t begin to imagine why,” she said sarcastically.

The subway pulled to a stop, and Eli looked up at the map to see where they were, “Is this it?”

Maggie looked up, too, “Yeah, this is our stop.”

Eli and Maggie stood and began to make their way to the doors. As they walked, Maggie was stuck with a sudden realization—she was going to be walking right by the woman who glared at her when she sneezed.

As they passed the woman, Maggie coughed deeply into the crook of her elbow. The woman’s expression was one of pure horror. Maggie looked at her, “I’m so sorry,” she whimpered in her best “I’m sick and pathetic” voice.

Eli was struggling to choke back his laughter, and decided to disguise it as a sneeze, “Oh, jeez, Mags,” he exclaimed with false incredulity, “I think you may have gotten me sick!”

Maggie and Eli hurried off the subway, laughing too hard to leave room for breathing—Eli’s arm wrapped protectively around Maggie’s waist.

How did I miss this?! So, so good!

I just love the theater and caretaking and their relationship, and that's before I even get to the sickness. Just, LOVE. Please more?

Good Lord, this is turning into a Gone with the Wind esque epic. Oh well! I love writing it. Here's a bit more! Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stage Door

Part 9

Two hours and several health-related reprimands later, Maggie was safely back at Eli’s cozy apartment—with several prescriptions for antiviral medications in hand. She shrugged off her coat, which Eli grabbed and hung in his front closet.

“You dow,” Maggie said as she unwound her scarf, “I’m fine to go back to my apartment in a bit. Really. I dod’t feel dearly so lousy adybore, add I hahhhh...ah...atchiew! Tchiew! I have all thad lovely stuff you gave be—,”

“You,” Eli said, cutting Maggie off, “Are not going anywhere.”

“But I dod’t have ady clothes, other thad these, add I wore these all day yesterdahhh...hahh...ahhh...atishoo! Ishoo! Yesterday,” Maggie said, gesturing to her outfit, with a heavy sniff.

“You wore pajamas of mine all night last night,” Eli pointed out, “Just put those back on.”

Maggie looked ready to protest some more, so Eli spoke before she had a chance, “Look, this isn’t really about clothes, is it? Are you worried you’re a burden or a pain or something? Because—trust me—you’re not. You’re not in the least.”

Maggie finally smiled, “Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“Then I’ll stay.”

“Good. My motives are pretty selfish, anyway. I enjoy your company,” Eli said with a grin, “Now. Go make yourself comfortable on the sofa and I’ll bring you some tea and your surprise.”

“Surprise?” Maggie said with as much delight as someone with a 101 degree fever could muster, “What’s my surprise?”

“You’ll have to wait and see,” Eli called over his shoulder as he walked into the kitchen.

As Eli fixed the tea, Maggie was curled up under a blanket on her spot on the sofa.

Her spot. Maggie felt herself blush creep up her face and a smile begin to grow just for thinking that.

How Maggie longed to be able to truly call Eli’s sofa her sofa, Eli’s apartment her apartment; how she longed to call Eli...hers.

She let herself dream about that for a moment. Let herself dream about walking into this very apartment after a long day of rehearsal and falling into Eli’s warm embrace. Let herself dream about eating dinner around Eli’s kitchen table, sleeping with him in his bed, getting married, having children....

“Hey, Maggie?”

Eli’s voice shook Maggie out of her reverie, “Yeah?” she murmured.

“I have your tea. And...your surprise,” said Eli shyly.

He handed Maggie a DVD. Guys and Dolls.

“It’s the 1955 movie version, with Brando and Sinatra,” Eli was talking very quickly, “I remember you telling me how much you loved the musical last night, and I thought it might make you feel better. Plus, you and Miss Adelaide are sort of in the same boat, since she’s always sick and all.”

“Oh, Eli,” Maggie murmured, “Thank-you. This is the sweehhh...heh...hetchiew! Etchiew! The sweetest thing I’ve been given in a long time.”

“Bless you. And you’re welcome,” Eli said warmly, “Do you want me to go to the pharmacy and get your prescriptions filled?”

“Oh, in a little while,” Maggie said, “For now, what I want is for you to stick Guys and Dolls in the DVD player and sit down right here next to me.”

Eli grinned, “I can do that.”

He popped the movie into the player, and sat down next to Maggie on the sofa.

“How are you feeling?” he asked.

Maggie paused before she answered, “Honestly?”

“Honestly.”

“Still pretty awful,” Maggie sighed, “But that’s to be expected, really. I mean, I hahhh...ahhh...aishoo! Ishoo! Have the flu. I’m not going to get magically better in twenty-four hours.”

“That’s true,” Eli admitted.

They were silent until Miss Adelaide walked onto the screen, and Eli saw Maggie grin, “Did you want to be a musical theatre actress when you were a kid?” he asked, “A musical inspired you to pursue a career in theatre, after all.”

Maggie thought for a moment, “I didn’t exactly want a musical theatre career, but I did want to be in a musical. I always figured from a young age that if you’re too picky about the roles you want, you won’t get any,” she explained, “But I still dream about being in a musical. It’s not out of the realm of possibility. I took tap and ballet lessons for fourteen years. I still get voice lessons twice a week; I’ve been getting those since I was nine.”

“You should talk to your agent about auditioning for one,” Eli said.

“I should,” Maggie agreed, smiling, before she sneezed—as coincidence would it—at the exact same time Miss Adelaide did.

Eli laughed out loud, “It’s too bad they revived Guys and Dolls just a few years ago. You’d make a great Adelaide.”

Maggie laughed, too, “You’re basing that assumption off of one sneeze?”

Eli tucked a strand of hair behind Maggie’s ear, “No,” he said, “I’m basing my assumption off the fact I’m pretty certain you’d be great at any role.”

Maggie beamed, “You,” she said, “Are doo sweehhh...heh...hetchieeew! Sweed.”

She sniffled and grabbed a tissue from the box on the coffee table and blew her nose heavily, then coughed.

“And you,” Eli said, pulling Maggie’s blanket more tightly around her, “Still sound awful. I’m going to go get your prescriptions filled. The sooner you start taking them, the better. Stay here, enjoy the movie, and keep warm.”

“Byhhh...hehh...ehhh...ETCHIEEEW! ‘Bye, Eli,” Maggie sniffled.

Eli was almost out of the room when Maggie called his name, “Eli?”

He turned, “Yeah?”

“I—,” Maggie began, but stopped.

“You?” Eli prompted gently.

“I really appreciade everythigg you’re doigg,” Maggie finished softly.

Eli smiled, “Anytime.”

After Eli walked out the front door, Maggie leaned back against her pillows with a sigh.

She’d meant to say, “I love you.”

But she was too much of a coward.

Aww. This is so sweet. You know, the flu is horribly contagious. I can't imagine how Eli will be spared after such massive exposure.

:: evil grin ::

Aww. This is so sweet. You know, the flu is horribly contagious. I can't imagine how Eli will be spared after such massive exposure.

:: evil grin ::

My thoughts exactly :D Great fic, thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since my last update; I've been super busy! Anyway, this is the conclusion to my story--it's sort of short, but I like it.

By the by, I'm TOTALLY open to doing sequels starring Eli and Maggie; I love them as a couple, and I want them to stay together forever :)

Here you go! Enjoy :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stage Door

Part 10

The moment Eli walked out of the apartment, Maggie buried her face in a sofa cushion and berated herself, “God, you are such an idiot! Just tell him how you feel already, stupid, before someone else snatches him up!”

She pulled the cushion off her face and sniffled into a tissue as she absently stared at the TV. Sarah and Sky were in Havana, and Sarah was singing ‘If I Were a Bell’.

Maggie had never liked Sarah. First of all, she didn’t understand why anyone would want to waste their time playing a character so proper and dull, when they could be playing Adelaide, who was charismatic and fabulous.

But, she mainly disliked Sarah because she had a perfectly wonderful guy who was totally in love with her, and she was too judgmental and persnickety to let herself love him back until the end of the musical.

“Adelaide knows she has something good, and she at least tries to make it work,” Maggie grumbled to herself, before she sneezed for what felt like the thousandth time that day, “Heh...heh...eh...et’chieeew! Hetchiew!”

Maggie blew her nose moodily and flopped back on the pillows. She took the thermometer off the coffee table, stuck it in her mouth, and waited for the beep.

101.8. Maggie sighed and rolled her eyes. Not as high as it was a few hours ago, but still much higher than she wanted it to be. She wanted—needed—to get back on stage ASAP. It obviously wasn’t going by tomorrow, but hopefully by the weekend? She hated that she had to call in sick; it made her feel lazy.

Maggie turned her attention back to the movie, where Adelaide was lamenting her chronic cold. Maggie grinned slightly—now that was something she could absolutely relate to at the moment.

Maggie’s eyelids started to get heavy, and before she knew what was happening, the front door was opening and she sat up with a start. She looked around, vaguely disoriented. What time was it? How long had she slept?

Eli came up behind the sofa, “Hey,” he said softly, and Maggie thought she registered a bit of hoarseness to his voice.

Maggie set up, “Hello,” she said groggily, and coughed weakly into her elbow.

“Still feeling lousy?” he asked sympathetically.

Maggie pouted and nodded. Eli grinned and ruffled her hair and said, “Well, hopefully these drugs will have you back to your old self in no time.”

He handed Maggie a paper bag full of prescription anti-virals, before turning away and sneezing into the crook of his elbow, “Huh-shoo!”

Maggie’s eyes darted over to meet Eli’s, her expression so horrorstruck it was comical, “You’re sick,” she whispered.

Eli blushed and smiled a little sheepishly, “Um, yeah, sort of,” he shrugged.

Maggie groaned and promptly buried herself underneath the blanket. “Hey!” Eli said, laughing, “Come out of there.”

“No!” came Maggie’s muffled reply, “I’m staying under here. I don’t deserve to come out—you were so sweet and wonderful to me, and I went and got you sick.”

Eli went over and sat down next to the blanket lump that was Maggie, “Mags,” he said, “This is just a cold, honestly. It’s hardly even that; it’s just a stuffy nose and a dry cough. I’m not going to get knocked out by the flu like you because I’ve been taking vitamins and drinking Emergen-C and sleeping and eating right. And even if you hadn’t spent the night here, I probably would’ve caught something, anyway. You know what they say—one cast member gets sick, all the cast members get sick.”

“Still,” Maggie sniffled, her head poking out from under her blanket, “I feel awfuhhhh...ahhh...ah’tishoo! Ishoo! Awful that this happened. And now you might have to miss a show, and both leads will be missing, and it will be a huge disaster!”

“Hey,” Eli soothed, “No, it won’t. I won’t have to miss a show, because I’m going to spend the whole rest of the day relaxing, and I’ll be right as rain tomorrow.”

He coughed dryly into his arm, then grabbed a tissue and blew his nose lightly. Maggie finally fully emerged from under her blanket, and gave Eli a watery smile, “Why are you so nice to me?”

“Because I like you,” Eli said simply.

“I like you, too,” Maggie whispered.

They were silent for a long, long moment.

“Where does this leave us?” Maggie said finally.

Eli moved closer to Maggie and hugged her to him, “Let’s find out.”

aw aw aw aw AW AW AW AW AW! this.. this was just :') bravo! please, a sequel would be glorious. they are such a beautiful couple <3

Just a cold, eh? I think Eli may be overestimating his defenses.... please pretty please :-)

this was great. thank-you for writing it.

So sweet! I'm totally a sucker for one person being sick and then the other one catching it! Hope to see some more of sick Eli. Maybe the roles changing a little?

Awesome story!!!!

Archived