Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gift Sickfic

SneezeyLove

My awesomely amazing friend wrote me another sickfic. This one features her OC, Ryo, and his boyfriend Garrett.

Ryo is a 500 year old vampire (who looks about 20-25). That's about all you need to know.

Garrett is 19 years old and a werewolf. Again, pretty much all you need to know.

Ryo laid on his couch, stressed from the day as it was. All day he felt a tickle in his throat and thought nothing of it. He was tired enough to sleep almost at the drop of a hat. He didn't even bother going into his room to fall asleep. Before he knew it, he was in a deep slumber. In the morning, he awoke abruptly. “Ah...AH....ECHEEH!” he sneezed loudly. “Dammit...I knew it was more than just a sore throat...” he said to himself.

Garrett walked out of the bedroom with only his boxers on. “Why the hell didn't you come to bed last night?” he asked, rubbing his eyes.

“I felt like crap...I think I'm sick.” Ryo told him as he massaged his temples. Garrett sat on the floor next to Ryo. “Ow ow ow! Hair!” Ryo yelled.

Garrett was sitting on Ryo's six foot long black hair, which was laying on the floor. He quickly got up and brushed the hair to the side. “Sorry...” Garrett said

quietly. He sat back down and put his hand on Ryo's forehead. “You've got a bit of a fever...”

“I couldn't tell...” Ryo said sarcastically. “Sorry...It's just that I...I..Ah...AHHHEW!” The sneeze left him out of breath. He breathed slowly and tried not to send a second one out.“Eh-NNGH!” he stifled as it caught him off guard. “Argh... This is bull. I hate being sick.” he told Garrett bluntly. Ryo turned onto his side, facing Garrett. He grabbed his pony tail and whipped his hair out of his face.

“You really need medicine or something. You look terrible.” Garrett said, running his hand across Ryo's cheek.

Ryo unintentionally smacked his hand out of his face. “No...I don't feel good...Don't touch me.”

Garrett put his head down, “Sorry...” he muttered.

Ryo looked at him and gently brushed the hair out of Garrett's face. “It's not your fault. I'm the one that should be sorry. I just slapped you.” he choked on his words and started a coughing fit. Ryo put his face in his elbow, trying not to cough all over everything.

Garrett laid his head on Ryo's shoulder. “I wish I could make you feel better...Is there anything I could do?” he asked softly. He

noticed Ryo's nose began to twitch.

“T..Tissue...Ah...Eh...!” Ryo gasped for breath as he began buildup to a sneeze. Garrett handed him a Kleenex. “Th...Thank yo— AH....AGHEHHH!” he expelled a loud, deep-voiced sneeze. Garrett took another tissue and wiped Ryo's nose gently. He took it from Garrett's hand and blew his nose.

“You have to get some sleep, Ryo.”

“I know...But my head hurts so bad...Do we have any Advil?” Ryo asked quietly.

“I'll look.” Garrett quickly responded as he got up off of the floor. He walked to the kitchen, then came back a few minutes later with a glass of water and two pills in his hand.

“That would never fly in a hospital.” Ryo chuckled when he saw the medicine in Garrett's bare palm.

“I know. But you know where I've been.” he laughed along with Ryo.

“You're right.” Ryo smiled as he took the pills out of Garrett's hand and grabbed the glass. He popped the pills in his mouth and quickly swallowed some water. He sighed as he handed the cup back to Garrett. “That will probably help the headache, but I don't know what to do about my damn nose.” Ryo swore under his breath.

“Later I can go get some decongestant medicine, okay? I promise it won't take too long.” Garrett smiled and kissed Ryo's cheek.

“Alright. Thank you for bearing with me. I can be sorta bitchy when I'm sick.” Ryo smirked.

“I couldn't tell...” Garrett giggled. “But I still love you.” he said as he kissed Ryo softly.

“Don't! You'll get sick too!” Ryo coughed into his shirt.

“Well then, we'll just have to take care of each other.” Garrett said quietly, kissing Ryo's lips

passionately.

“Dork.” Ryo laughed.

End.

Archived