Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another Gift Sickfic

SneezeyLove

And another gifted sickfic by my awesome friend! (I am so loved! What did I do to deserve these?) This one is about my OC, Jay, and his older brother Josh. There's not as much sneezing in this one as the others, but it's still really good. Plus, she got Jay's personality spot on!

Jay is 18 years old and a vampire. He kills vampire slayers for a living. It's (obviously) dangerous work, and he's always getting hurt. Luckily vampires tend to heal quickly.

Josh is Jay's older brother. He's 24 years old, and also a vampire.

Their parents were killed by a vampire slayer when Jay was 12. (Josh was 18.) Josh thought that Jay had been killed by the slayer, and so he faked his death and disappeared. Conversely, Jay thought Josh had been killed by the slayer. The two were reunited 1 year ago and have been sharing Jay's apartment in Chicago ever since.

Anywho, on with the story:

Jay stumbled into his small apartment, his pant leg torn to shreds and a deep stab wound in the side of his spindly leg.

His brother automatically jumped up and ran to his side. “What the hell happened?!?” he questioned in a panicked tone.

“Another slayer. What do you expect?” Jay told him bluntly.

“Come on, we have to get you to the couch.” Jay's brother, Josh, took a hold of his arm and threw it over his own neck and shoulders. He led Jay over to the

beaten-up piece of furniture. Josh helped him lay down on it. “Man, that's frickin' deep.” he said, looking at the wound on his brother's leg.

“No shit.” Jay said, lifting his leg up onto the couch. No one ever realized, nor cared, that his clothing was completely soaked from the rain. Jay put his hand on his forehead. “Can you bandage the damn thing instead of staring at it!?” he yelled to his older sibling.

“Alright!” Josh said as he walked into the bathroom, grabbing gauze and tape, which they had a rather large supply of. He moved quickly back to the

living room to tend to his brother. He bandaged Jay's injury and stood up. “There. That should be okay for an hour or so. I'll have to change it a lot.”

“Gee, thanks. I've never been hurt before.” Jay spouted sarcastically.

Josh rolled his eyes.“Alright. I'll be back in a bit. I've gotta go get some things.” he told his hurt sibling. “Like what?” he snapped. “Like some antibiotic ointment and more gauze. We'll use it all at this rate.”

“Fine. Don't take too long. I may just drop dead while you're gone.” Jay said, smirking at Josh. His older brother grabbed his keys and left the apartment,

quietly closing the door behind him. Jay fell into a deep sleep while he was gone. He awoke to his brother changing the dressings on his leg. “OW! What the hell?! You can't even wake me up before you do shit like that?” he yelped.

“Sorry! I didn't want to wake you up. You looked like you were sound asleep.”

“I was until you grabbed a hold of my damn leg!” Jay swore, “I don't need you wrenching on my limbs when I'm in pain!”

Josh looked away. “Again, I'm sorry.” he told Jay. He noticed that Jay had started looking extremely pale. “Are you okay?” Josh asked.

“What the hell do you mean?” Jay asked in a nasally tone. He sniffed and itched his nose. “I'm fine!” he insisted. His nose began to crinkle, and he lifted his hand up to

his face. “Eh...AH...AGHEEW!” he sneezed into the back of his hand. He shook his head. “Ugh...I guess I'm not as okay as I thought I was.” he whispered to himself.

“I came prepared.” Josh said as he pulled NyQuil out of a plastic grocery bag.

“Dammit! Why is it that every time I'm out, I get sick?!” Jay exclaimed loudly.

“Maybe because every time you're out, it seems to be raining?” Josh chuckled, shrugging his shoulders.

Jay's eyebrow began to twitch. “Damn, not agai--ACHHHEW!” he interrupted himself with a large sneeze that made him wrench his whole body upward. He cringed in pain, reaching down and clutching his leg.

“Well then. What has this taught you?” Josh asked him, wagging his finger in Jay's face.

“Get your damn hand out of my face before I break it!” Jay slapped Josh's hand away.

“No, seriously, what does this teach you?”

“Absolutely nothing! There are still slayers that need to get what they deserve, and they're not going to drop dead by themselves. Besides, I know I have a shitty immune system. So me getting sick isn't my fault. So it doesn't teach me a damn thing!” Jay yelled at his brother.

“Ha ha, whatever you say, Jay. I still think you need to learn a thing or two. One being not to go out in pouring rain.” Josh told him sternly. “Get some rest.”

End.

LOL

So it was YOU this got written for?

I read this on DA last night when your friend posted it ;)

Haha, that's just... weiiirrdd..

Yeah, I'm that random with the rainbow poop icon.

Yeah, it's me, LOL. I commented on the story on her DA account too. She's got an account on here now (I think I'm converting her!)

Maybe we should gang up and force her to write these more often ;)

My only complaint is that it should be longer...

Archived