Sneeze Fetish Forum

Type O Negative album track 'Sinus'

NameTaken

Hey guys. I've been pretty depressed lately, so I've been starting to listen to some bands that I had forgotten about a while ago, and I am so glad (moreso for rediscovering their music, but hey!) I remembered that Type O Negative have this audio track thingy between 2 songs called 'Sinus'.

Now, there's no sneezing, but there is some gorgeous snorting/sniffling noises from a guy- whom I'm assuming is none other than frontman Peter Steele (R.I.P) http://undergroundso..._steele_286.jpg

Anywayyy...from round about 0:25 seconds to 0:46 seconds on this video you can hear what I mean:

I certainly know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but I thought somebody else might appreciate hearing this if you haven't before. smile.png

(Moderators, although I didn't consider this before I read some of the youtube comments, the snorting is supposed to be simulating the use of cocaine, but seeing as it is just the opening of a song and doesn't seem to qualify at all as 18+ material, I'm posting this here. I'm sorry if that isn't the case! Please definitely go ahead and remove this if it is deemed innapropriate. smile.png)

Nnnfff. Me gusta. I love sniffling, especially when drugs are involved (even though I totally don't condone that in real life, it's sexy in stories/art/music). Idk why, I'm just weird. :laugh:

Good music too!

I loooove Type O Negative. I'm devastated that Peter died and they broke up. :(

But yeah, I get that too. You're not weird, I'm a major lover of snorting, regardless of the cause. :D So I was super happy when this came up on shuffle today, even if I could practically feel the person sat next to me on the bus glaring at my stupid grin.

:lol:

Archived