Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Section

Hypnos

As you have no doubt seen by now, I have added a "Lost and Found" section to the board for people to post messages for items they have or want to get. Feeling nostalgic myself, and thought this might be a handy place to have. If it doesn't get any interest, I'll take it down, but there's no harm in giving it a trial run. :drool: I was tempted to make it a guest postable forum, but then realized there would be no way for anyone to get hold of that guest, so there's no point.

The same goes for the private "adult" and "junior" boards - if you wish to become a member of one or the other, the details of how to are here:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...?showtopic=3047

Oh, and don't forget to e-mail or pm me details of any links you would like added to our links page here. Really I am looking for websites catering to our needs, as it were, rather than random sites that might have a few pictures on if you type in the right search string. :D If you are a webmaster and would like to provide a support forum for your site as well, let me know that and it can be arranged.

Hope you are all enjoying the forum.

Archived