Sneeze Fetish Forum

OMG I'm finally here! Hello!

Zebra

Hello everyone! It's so good to be with my own kind! I've been lurking for the past couple of months and I'm really nervous. I had to create 3 accounts because i kept doing it wrong lol. I hope you all accept me and I can't wait to become a part of the community!

plus i have a few questions:

How safe is this forum?

Can anyone track me from this ?

Thank you xxx

Welcome!

Don't be nervous - this place is incredibly friendly

There are others better qualified to answer about security, but the staff take great care to ensure it is as safe as possible

Anyway, have fun

:)

Welcome to the forum. :)

How safe is this forum?

In what way do you mean safe? As in do people feel safe on here?

In that case I think the staff is doing a great job ensuring everyone does. :)

Hi and welcome to the forum :) The vetting process is pretty thorough here. and consequentially we are on the whole a pretty friendly bunch :D You shouldn't get any hassle from other forum members, but contact the moderators if you think anyone is being innappropriate towards you.

In terms of keeping your visits here private, make sure you are deleting your internet history after every visit, especially if you are using a shared computer.

Have fun here :)

Hey there! Trust me, the forum is amazing. You'll have so much fun. ;)

Like others said, just remember to delete your history, and you'll be ok.

Thank you all for being so nice!! As in safe i mean I'm not allowed facebook or anything so I'd be in major trouble for being on here. What I was trying to say was can anyone find me and get any info that would effect me in the future.

I think i'm just being paranoid xx

Hey g123, welcome welcome!

The forums are, to my knowledge, very safe. People who aren't members can't view member's profiles and can't search the forums. Even new members like us can't view profiles until the admins grant us full-member status (which is given based on how active we are in the forums and the quality of our posts, I believe - maybe someone can verify?).

So yeah, some random person coming here will never be able to look at your profile and find out any personal information about you. :D

Archived