Sneeze Fetish Forum

My boyfriend's allergy attack

Coffee Mug

Here's a video I posted on youtube from my boyfriend having an allergy attack.

If you like it I can post more - he's like allergic to everything so it won't be difficult lol :D

Oh, that's your boyfriend?! I love the earlier videos! Thanks for sharing again! <3 He's a good sport

Unless I'm wrong, this youtube channel has shared sneezy guy vids before. I didn't realize you were one of us! Your boyfriend is a dish, by the way.

Omg, you're boyfriend has the most adorable sneezes. He must really be miserable all the time though if he's so allergic to everything. Poor him. But good for all of us I guess twisted.gif

I'm SO glad you liked itclapping.gif !Thanks for your wonderful comments! I'll post some new videos since you liked it so much!

Btw the first two videos I've made in which you see a guy are from my ex...

The new one I've just posted are from my new boyfriend but he's too shy to show himself so you'll have only audio videos teehee.gif

Awwwww, he's a good sport ^_^.. They're very nice! Lucky~ LOL

• 3 months later...

I've seen that video before, definitely one of my favs! And he's YOUR boyfriend...Lucky you! His sneezes are awesome! Does he have plans to make anymore videos or maybe take a few requests?

I'm so glad you all liked it! Thank you! happy.png

I'll post more soon as spring is coming and he says he's sneezing loads, poor baby happy.png

He's now sleeping and I'm awake since I'm not tired, he has a cough due to his allergy and asthma, everyday he has to use his inhaler (I'm also an asthma fetishist ugh O_O)

Thanks again to you and him for sharing, Missy! I, too, have a small asthma fetish, so I won't complain if a few coughs end up in a video ;)

• 4 months later...

ohh wow! you're the person behind those earlier vids? i always loved them! thanks for sharing this i LOVED it!!!! it's a new fav. PLEASE ADD MORE!

• 2 months later...

Archived