Sneeze Fetish Forum

My topic was deleted?!

Zebra

Yesterday i started a new topic in sneezing in the media about harry styles fromone direction. I included a link and i don't think I did anything wrong but today i logged on and it's gone?! It must have been deleted because i searched it and there are no matches. Should I post it again? Did I do something wrong?.x

Hi g123. Don't panic, you haven't done anything terrible. Harry is under 18, that's all, and therefore we don't allow links of him to be posted.

I wasn't sure whether your second message meant that you had checked the e-mail address that you used to sign up. If not, please go and check, there should be a message. In general when we remove posts, we try to contact the member as soon as possible. If you have checked your e-mails, then please post here to let me know, and then I can remove the whole thread.

Hello again. I've read the e-mail and I understand everything now.

I'm SO sorry for all the trouble I've caused. I think I'll keep quiet for a while until i get my bearings. Thank you so much for your time x

Oh no! You haven't caused any trouble, and please don't keep quiet. New members are always very welcome, and we are aware it can take time to get to know your way around everything. The only thing we ask, is that you are careful.

Unfortunately now and then, people other than fetishists come and look at this site and we feel that it is important that they don't get the wrong impression, hence the reason that videos of "underage" people are not allowed. We do, however allow younger people in because we accept that the fetish occurs from quite an early age, and feel that it is good that younger members can learn to feel comfortable with themselves. We do no harm to people, after all. But there are a few rules we ask that people adhere to, in order that we avoid "sexualisation of minors".

For anyone else reading this thread who hasn't seen them, our rules are here in The Constitution and there is additional information on various topics in Read Before Posting

Ok I've read most of the rules on the links and I should have checked his age! I thought there might be some sort ofrule but I wasn't very careful. In future i will make sure that I read everything first. Thank you xx

g123, I STILL get my hand slapped sometimes and I've been around for 6 years. :laugh: You can read the rules over and over and still make a mistake! No harm, no foul! :D Stay around and keep posting!

Of course, g123, Doc Nic here, is one of those who pathologically enjoys having her hand slapped every once in a while. :yes:

Sorry Doc... :winkkiss:

Really. Sorry. I couldn't help myself. :hug::wub:

Of course, g123, Doc Nic here, is one of those who pathologically enjoys having her hand slapped every once in a while. yes.gif

Sorry Doc... wink_kiss.gif

Really. Sorry. I couldn't help myself. hug.gifwub.png

That's actually kind of true! cool.png I enjoy pushing the envelope sometimes... Not necessarily HERE, but in my life in general. It's fun to see what you can get away with. wink.png

:hug:

oooh!7.gif once our hazza turns 18 in February, you must re-post the link! I'm dying to see it ;3 <3

I think it's not his/her current age that determines whether you can post it or not. What determines whether you can post a clip/reccording/whatever is the age at the time the material was made. The fact the person turns 18 doesn't change that the person wasn't 18 when it was made. :blushing:

I will add an official staff agreement here. You can't post videos or recordings of people who are under 18 at the time of filming, even if the person has turned 18 in the meantime.

Omg that was really lucky you posted that about not being able to post even when a person turns 18. I was waiting patiently for his birthday haha that's saved me!!laughingsmiley.gif

Archived