Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trouble with Youtube

haymaker

I'm sure some of you have Youtube accounts - probably under a different name than the one you're known by here. Anyway, that's certainly the case with me.

My wife and several of my friends, do, from time to time, visit my account to view the collection of favorites I have stored there. Mostly this is done from their own computers, but sometimes its from mine.

Now, I NEVER view sneeze vids through that account. If I'm going to do that it will be via this forum, or straight from the browser. However, it is obvious that Google/Youtube know that I watch sneeze stuff because sneezy vids are being sent to the 'recommended' list which now appears to be an obligitory part of my account and I can't find a way to get rid of this stupid feature.

Has anyone else had this problem? and further more can anyone here tell me how I can remove the 'recommended' feature I'm on about.

Just log off all your google accounts before watching any videos. As for the recommended stuff, just watch a LOT of unrelated videos & it should thin it out a biit. It may take a while though. :/ good luck!!!

You don't even have to watch unrelated videos, just click on them and click the back button and it'll register in your "watched" list.

What freaks me out is that Youtube shows sneeze vids in the "recommended" list on the computer that my family uses if I've been looking at anything like that on my laptop, since we use the same connection. I don't have to be logged in either >.> I feel your pain! xD

Archived